IGNORED

My Swing (Beachcomber)

Beachcomber

This is the one award I might have a shot at.  I am coming for you Beach!

• Upvote 1

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is the one award I might have a shot at.  I am coming for you Beach!

I have a feeling that this award will be near impossible to obtain due to the extremely high standard. We'll all improve drastically trying to obtain it though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by iacas

I'm going to do it. Made the graphic already. Just waiting for a bug to be fixed so I can add the award.

Wait.  Does it go to someone that needs to be a 'Stupid Monkey'.... Or does it go to someone who is a 'Stupid Monkey'?!

I believe being a Stupid Monkey is something my wife would very quickly agree I deserve to have tattooed on my body somewhere ( )

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Wait.  Does it go to someone that needs to be a 'Stupid Monkey'.... Or does it go to someone who is a 'Stupid Monkey'?!

I believe being a Stupid Monkey is something my wife would very quickly agree I deserve to have tattooed on my body somewhere ()

Careful, goats are scared of monkeys.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

And they ****ing should be.

• Upvote 2

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I believe being a Stupid Monkey is something my wife would very quickly agree I deserve to have tattooed on my body somewhere ()

Like Erik said

Originally Posted by iacas

Mike and I might just have to create a Stupid Monkey award and give it to anyone we feel is practicing properly. And then take it away when they're not.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

If cupping is good, then I agree.  If cupping is bad, then I'm pretty sure I saw a ton of it.  Very significant.

• Upvote 1

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

If cupping is good, then I agree.  If cupping is bad, then I'm pretty sure I saw a ton of it.  Very significant.

Totally agree! I see cupping, bowing, goat humping, also ... You look awfully fat in those pants Goodman. (White beachcomber goodman) ;)

Elbow is looking better!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

It's definitely better. But I don't like my wrist conditions, and was hoping that getting my elbow more pitched would assist in getting the face square. But that's not happening. My Tempo is whack. And I'm not exiting properly. Still lots to work on. But mainly the right elbow work has paid off. When I hit it well, I'm hitting pure shots like I've never seen/hit. Just flushed. I'm going to really focus on getting the proper turning rates to set my downswing up. When I trust it and do it properly it is fun. Not so much when I fail to get that left knee in and right hip deep at A3.

• Administrator

By a unanimous vote of 0-2, definitely no stupid monkey award for you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

By a unanimous vote of 0-2, definitely no stupid monkey award for you.

By a unanimous vote, zero cares.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Taiwan from Saturday, 6/8 until Tuesday, 6/11... Then in Minneapolis from Wednesday, 6/12 until Friday, 6/14.  After that hellacious travel schedule, I had a wedding to attend Saturday, 6/15 in San Diego and didn't get home and into bed until Sunday, 6/16.  Needless to say, I was freaking exhausted by Sunday.... And pretty much slept and watched the US Open all day.

Unfortunately, all this travel pulled me away from my practice regmine... But today, I was finally able to get back at it.  I hit a medium sized bucket of balls... And hit some really shots when I was trying to work on too many things at once.  But once I started to KISS... I really started to hit some freakishly good shots.  My key feel/focus was getting my right leg straight on the takeaway.  When I get that left knee kicked intoward the ball on the backswing... It really helps that right hip get depth and my right leg straightens.  That subtle move helps me get into the slot and hit some great golf shots.

I was in Taiwan from Saturday, 6/8 until Tuesday, 6/11... Then in Minneapolis from Wednesday, 6/12 until Friday, 6/14.  After that hellacious travel schedule, I had a wedding to attend Saturday, 6/15 in San Diego and didn't get home and into bed until Sunday, 6/16.  Needless to say, I was freaking exhausted by Sunday.... And pretty much slept and watched the US Open all day.

Unfortunately, all this travel pulled me away from my practice regmine... But today, I was finally able to get back at it.  I hit a medium sized bucket of balls... And hit some really  shots when I was trying to work on too many things at once.  But once I started to KISS... I really started to hit some freakishly good shots.  My key feel/focus was getting my right leg straight on the takeaway.  When I get that left knee kicked intoward the ball on the backswing... It really helps that right hip get depth and my right leg straightens.  That subtle move helps me get into the slot and hit some great golf shots.

You better get out there every day this week.  I don't want to hear any excuses Sunday after you lose!!!

• Administrator

Hmmm. Letting the leg decrease flex increases the… wait for it…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

• Administrator

… turning rates!