IGNORED

2012 WGC Cadillac - TPC Blue Monster at Doral Discussion Thread

TourSpoon
Note: This thread is 4438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sergio is 6 over through 5 holes, with an eagle and 3 pars

Those 12s really add up quick!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by mcfc_nick

Sergio is 6 over through 5 holes, with an eagle and 3 pars

His "other" was a +8?

Edit:  yup, just checked it.  He made a 12 on #3.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You can't blame him for being a chicken. He went for it, four times. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/237004/width/640/height/350][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/237004/width/640/height/350[/IMG][/URL]

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I think its great we have a little side story of a Rory/Tiger match up the very next week after Rory's win and Tiger's near comeback, starting out at the same score none-the-less. I made the declaration that Rory would out score Tiger this week, dying to see what happens.

And then Rock skulls one into the water.

At least it makes me feel better seeing the pros do it.  Hunter's shank, Garcia's 12 and then his duck hook and Rock's skull.  If it happens to them, I guess I should expect it to happen to me..... lol

At least it makes me feel better seeing the pros do it.  Hunter's shank, Garcia's 12 and then his duck hook and Rock's skull.  If it happens to them, I guess I should expect it to happen to me..... lol

The trouble is, that sounds like a typical nine holes for me.

Well, at least Sergio has an excuse for the 12 - he missed the putt for an 11.
  • Upvote 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Somewhere John Daly is smiling.

That was pretty mean of Bubba to leave a note in Sergio's locker this morning, telling him that Spielberg was on the grounds and casting a remake of "Tin Cup."

Yes he did.  When Casey told him that wasn't the hole that won the Caddy, he was instantly deflated.

Originally Posted by brocks

Casey's caddie just made the YouTube video of the week.

Well, at least Sergio has an excuse for the 12 - he missed the putt for an 11.

Sergio's post-round interview: "I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I mees, I make." Edit: in case you don't get the reference: http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/pga-tour-confidential-remembering-seve-ballesteros

Casey's caddie just made the YouTube video of the week.

What happened?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Casey made an Ace and his caddy was instantly elated, more excited than I've ever seen a caddy.  He walked back towards the Cadillac SUV behind the hole after running around laughing and smiling for a few minutes and then Casey told him that wasn't the hole where he'd win a car, it was #13.  He instantly bowed his head, was embarrassed, and kind of kept his distance from everyone after that.  Even once they were on the green, he made sure he stayed far enough away from the players to avoid the cameras.

Originally Posted by Zeph

What happened?

What happened?

Casey aced the par-3 15th. They had a shiny new Cadillac on the tee, and Casey's caddie went nuts, thinking that he had just won it (the pros typically give the car to their caddies). He was laughing like a maniac in a slasher movie, running in place about 90 miles an hour, until Casey told him that you got a Cadillac for an ace on 13, not 15. The air went out of him like the Hindenburg.

Given this years pga where big leads disappeared quickly in the final round, I am making my prediction that Bubba will NOT win with his three shot lead going into the final round.

That's right, you heard it first here...

I actually said that last night but you can respond to all comments if he actually wins! :-D

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Note: This thread is 4438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!