IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some other results for  Shannon Fish

6 SHANNON FISH 73-70-73--216 $700

1 SHANNON FISH 70-74-67--211

$1,900

3 SHANNON FISH 71-70-75--216

$1,100

FISH, SHANNON

FISH, SHANNON,

76-71-72--219

26th at a diffferent event

5 FISH, SHANNON,

73-73-77--223

Now most of these fields are like 20 people but I think those somewhat decent results.  I do feel like a bit of stalker though....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayou Boogie

Here is the last Cactus Tour, which is a mini tour for ladies, that has a couple of BB bootees in it. Note Shannon Fish, the little blonde with the drawl and the lovely

Meghan Hardin. Those scores are representative of what I saw of their games. Also note one Joy Trotter, who regularly kicks major ass on the Cactus tour, as I

observed from looking at the entire schedule.

2012 EVENT #13 OCOTILLO

FINAL RESULTS  5-9-12

JOY TROTTER

70-71-70--211

$1,800

REBECKA HEINMERT

72-75-70--217

T3

TAYLORE KARLE

76-73-72--221

MAGGIE NOEL

71-75-75--221

HILLARY PACKARD(am)

70-75-77--222

50GC

KATE MACHADO

78-74-71--223

T7

SHANNON FISH

71-76-77--224

NICOLE ZHANG(am)

73-76-75--224

KIMBERLY JOHNSON(am)

76-75-74--225

JORDAN ONTIVEROS

74-75-77--226

ALLIE JORDAN

75-75-79--229

AMANDA ROBERTSON

76-80-74--230

FIAMMA FELITCH

81-73-77--231

MEGHAN HARDIN

79-77-76--232

LAUREN SULLIVAN

79-77-79--235

A few thoughts:

1) I thought Aubrey may have been the worst contestant in years, and today strengthened that.

2) Today is probably the first time I would have considered not buying my way out of elimination.  If Aubrey and three other players are in, I like my chances.

3) This was some of the worst golf I've seen on TV before.

4) I've never seen somebody struggle so much with 1 foot putts.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Natalia made some good shots tonight. Three chips tight to the pin.

Kelly was right to buy her way out of elimination. She was having a terrible day and couldn't have beaten Aubrey.

Too bad for Aubrey, but if she hadn't played competitive golf for a year, what was she doing on the show? Is TGC that hard up for contestants any more?

Did anybody understand the Lone Wolf scoring system?

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Did anybody understand the Lone Wolf scoring system?

There were 6 points in the pot for each location.

Lone Wolf wins the hole = 6 points, other players get 0 each

Lone Wolf ties the hole = 4 points, other players get 1 each

Lone Wolf loses the hole = Not sure.  I don't think this one occurred.  I'm guessing either 0 points for the Lone Wolf and 3 a piece for the teammates, or 2 points for each player.

That reminds me, before Selanee even reflected on it, I was saying how she made a stupid decision.

If she chooses lone wolf (and let's assume she 2 putts from what appeared to be 18-20ft), and she ties the other team, she wins the challenge outright.  I estimate that the 2-person better-ball team would have about a 20-25% chance of getting up and down in 2.  She should have taken her chances with that.  Instead she locked herself into a situation where most scenarios would result in at best a playoff for her, and allow Kelly an opportunity to climb back into the match.

Brandon

Originally Posted by bplewis24

There were 6 points in the pot for each location.

Lone Wolf wins the hole = 6 points, other players get 0 each

Lone Wolf ties the hole = 4 points, other players get 1 each

Lone Wolf loses the hole = Not sure.  I don't think this one occurred.  I'm guessing either 0 points for the Lone Wolf and 3 a piece for the teammates, or 2 points for each player.

That reminds me, before Selanee even reflected on it, I was saying how she made a stupid decision.

If she chooses lone wolf (and let's assume she 2 putts from what appeared to be 18-20ft), and she ties the other team, she wins the challenge outright.  I estimate that the 2-person better-ball team would have about a 20-25% chance of getting up and down in 2.  She should have taken her chances with that.  Instead she locked herself into a situation where most scenarios would result in at best a playoff for her, and allow Kelly an opportunity to climb back into the match.

Brandon

I got to believe 0 & 3's.

Remember, ladies edition requisites.....no IQ test....ok golf skills......T&A; major factor along with wacky or b_tchy personality

Good show so far, for the looking anyway, my god christina selanee and natalia now that would be my ideal foursome. . Terrible golf on tonight episode, I understand the nerves part but haven't these girls played in big events and on tours before? Anyway my moneys on Kelly or Natalia.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

I fear Kelly is on her way out ... she just hasn't the game to compete with the rest of the ladies.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had a hard time even watching last night.  While the T&A; is fine, the golf is so freaking poor.  Last night could be the worst golf I have ever seen on TV.  It was truly awful.  I get that nerves are an issue, but having to back off a one foot putt?  I am a 17 hdc and know that is a kick in...

I like Natalie in general. She is a no bullshit kind of girl. I was thinking that Salanee is almost a stunt double for Julia Stiles. Comes off dumb as a box of hammers.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

I like Natalie in general. She is a no bullshit kind of girl. I was thinking that Salanee is almost a stunt double for Julia Stiles. Comes off dumb as a box of hammers.

its actually a bag of hammers.  we dont carry them in boxes anymore.  but youre right, dumb is dumb.

Colin P.

I'm done with this show, I just can't watch it anymore. Everything about it is just bad; the contestants, the golf, the contests.. Just bad TV all around.

Originally Posted by colin007

its actually a bag of hammers.  we dont carry them in boxes anymore.  but youre right, dumb is dumb.

I believe it can be said either way depending on your location.... Btw your shift key appears to be broken ;)

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by walk18

I'm done with this show, I just can't watch it anymore. Everything about it is just bad; the contestants, the golf, the contests.. Just bad TV all around.

They should have found a way to keep Meghan on until at least the last couple weeks.    Epic fail on TGC's part.    Now, if Kelly gets knocked out, I'm with you ... no need to watch.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Originally Posted by inthehole

I fear Kelly is on her way out ... she just hasn't the game to compete with the rest of the ladies.

She better start doing more than just looking cute, and quickly.

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

I like Natalie in general. She is a no bullshit kind of girl.

Agree.

How dumb was that speed golf challenge?  Although if I were on the show I'd probably like it, since I come from a football/track background :)

Brandon

hmmm, I had no Idea Selanee is Dan Hendersons sister...

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Also, I think Marcella Leon is going to win the show.  She has pretty much delivered on every team and every challenge.  I believe she is the points leader as well at ~ 46?  She is nearly half way to the magic number of 100.

Note: This thread is 4155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!