• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VoidOfEnigmas

What's your go to club?

68 posts in this topic

For me its my orlimar trimetal 4 wood 18 degrees, Fly it about 245 and can hit it as high or low as I want and work it.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Well that really depends on yardage. I love my nickent hybrids but I also love my 5 and 7 iron as well as my 56*.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I mean specifically your favorite club lol, obv I can't hit my 4 wood from everywhere.

5iron at 190 yards, im pretty damn good. And my wedges, im great 100 yards and in. If I can cut out the 3 putts on the rarely missed wedge shots, my short game will be what someday helps me break par.

favorite club is probably my pitching wedge or 9-iron.

Most fun club to hit 64* wedge =)

I have to say my 56* Cleveland sand wedge.. anything around 100 yards or in.

With the way I've been striking the ball lately, the only club I don't hate is the one that doesn't leave my bag during the round.

I'd have to say the 7 iron - the only truly safe club in my bag :)   In all seriousness, it's probably because it's the club I most often hit at lessons.

Originally Posted by ApocG10

5iron at 190 yards, im pretty damn good. And my wedges, im great 100 yards and in. If I can cut out the 3 putts on the rarely missed wedge shots, my short game will be what someday helps me break par.

check out the instruction setting I put some putting tips and maybe a few wedge tips that will help :) i'm about a scratch player now.

Without a doubt it's me putter.....my money club has been the prime reason that I regularly defeat partners who can out drive me by 40 plus yards.....

as Bobby Jones said : The putter is the great equalizer."

My 4 hybrid. I can hit it anywhere from 175-235 yds. I can turn it around most corners. I love that club. If I am closer to the greens I can do a lot with my 8. I hit is real nice.

Pretty much if gold was 3 clubs it would be these and the putter.

Ditto!  I can hit that about 225 yds off the tee.  When my driver goes south, I will pull out my 4 iron.

Originally Posted by inthehole

4 iron

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The most dependable club that I own is my Nickent 4DX Evolver Driver.  I got the hosels to make it adjustable and allow me to switch shafts.  I've found that a low-launch Grafalloy shaft is best for me.  Last time out I hit 13 of 14 fairways with it.

Originally Posted by Yukari

Ditto!  I can hit that about 225 yds off the tee.  When my driver goes south, I will pull out my 4 iron.

not to get off topic, but I would tap that avatar

I'm a really big fan of the irons, but specifically, I guess I really like my 6 iron -- 160-165 yards.  Near the green, I'll take my LW 60º any day.

Originally Posted by inthehole

4 iron

I also really like my 4 iron.

Originally Posted by dsc123

Putter

This one seems to go the straightest for me...and definitely gives me that "rewarding" feeling after playing it correctly.