IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3209 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gotta love the 'yazz flute' soundtrack, the shaft that is 'like a sword' and the patriot missle golf ball contrails @ :44 complete with slow-mo 'YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!' Who wouldn't want one of these!

LOL!

Ill admit, I tried it, i got one much cheaper off the internet was $30 from heartland america. I used it for a while then got rid of it earlier this year, I hit it good a few times but it was erratic and sounded funny when you hit the ball. Most of the time id hit the ball straight up in the air. And yes, its not light, the driver I use now is much lighter and i like that in a driver as it makes it much easier to swing. I figured for $30 it was worth a gamble, I had mixed results but I've never been real consistent with any driver I've had, been using my 3 wood lately off the tee a lot, I hit it about as far and usually pretty straight. Guess I forgot to yell POWWW when i was using the hammer, thats how you get the extra 50 yards and I have to put in more hair gel too to decrease wind resistance.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

powwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Goodbye Callaway, here comes the hammer.

x86 Bag
909D2 9.5*
Rescue Mid Hybrid 4
AP2 Irons 3-PW
TP 54* Vokey: SM 60* Circa 62 #1 Pro V1x Balls

"The Hammer makes Callaways Big Bertha and Taylormades 580 look like a BAAAAABY...."

in my TMX T2 Bag

R9 460 TP 10.5* Motore F1 Stiff
Burner 3w 15*
09 Rescue 19* 2009 Burner 4-PW + GW (FST KBS shafts) TP Wedges, 54/60 Newport 2 Pro V1

Gotta love the 'yazz flute' soundtrack, the shaft that is 'like a sword' and the patriot missle golf ball contrails @ :44 complete with slow-mo 'YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!' Who wouldn't want one of these!

That dude should clear his throat before he starts spewing all that BS

My brother in law bought the medicus and put in the learning dvd first thing I thought was the hammer infomercial. It was straight out of the 80s the guys pants had like 10 pleats. It was awful
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

The pros are using them because they get paid too.

Actually, most pros have clauses in their contracts that allows them to use any clubs they want. Most pros usually work with the club designers of the brand that sponsors them, that way they can have club they like.

In the carry bag:
'07 Burner 10.5 Driver (S Flex)
Hyper X 5 Wood
J33CB 4-PW Irons (S Flex)
Vokey 54-10 Spin Milled Watson 08 60 Lob Wedge G5i Blade

aren't they giving away a free 3 wood with purchace along with a free bottle of draino, one of those hear it all hearing aids, a pet nail clipper, and Billy May's scratch remover? Moses parted the sea with the hammer! POWWWW!
Driver: Adams insight A4 Prototype
loft 9.0 face 2 degrees open
Matrix Ozik X high kick point
3 wood Tour Edge Exotic CB2
loft 15 Mitsubishi Fubiki XHybrid Cleveland launcer 3I Aldila NV XIrons ...

Epic on a whole new level. YAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just played a round with a guy who had one. OMG.... He would use off the Tee and barely hit it 200yards. Then his next shot you would use his hybrid and hit it 220...I couldn't believe he keep using it. He was with a PGA teaching pro, but we all keep yelling pppppppppooooooooooowwwwwwwww while the ball was in the air. That thing is a POS if I have ever seen one!

• 5 weeks later...
You mean the Hammer-Ehhhhhhhhhhhx!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

you mean the

pow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

So I was watching Golf channel today and there was an infomercial about a driver called the Hammer Driver. The guy is Jack Hamm (I think its Jack) who is the long drive record holder, something like 450 yards....

This is his club....

The reason I said LOL in the title was because this guy was hilarious, he was trying to be serious, but he was hilarious. I watched the whole thing in amazement...

He would hit his drives and at impact he would scream "POW"....

Then he was making his sales pitch to the camera and the camera kept moving in and out like it was an action movie from the 80's!!

Just thought I'd share with ya to see if anyone else has seen this rediculous commercial..

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Note: This thread is 3209 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!