IGNORED

My Swing (Golfingdad)

Golfingdad
Note: This thread is 1285 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sorry. No comments on your swing per se, but I had to post this:

LOL ... that is hilarious!!  (I like the subtle things ... like My Tall Skinny Greek Wedding )

Anyways ... I blame all of you guys for not giving me an intervention a long time ago.  And also, protosports for allowing me to do it wrong. :beer:

Speaking of protosports ... bummer about the new mount.  I got an email that their kickstarter didn't make it to their goal.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Who knew?!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I knew you had a sweater but, damn, I had no idea it was so fine!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
I knew you had a sweater but, damn, I had no idea it was so fine!

And purple!

I henceforth dub thee ( @Golfingdad , not @Ernest Jones ) Barney .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

But, but, but ..... argyle!!!

Alright fine!!

You were supposed to say, "I was just giving a shout out to cipher's Vikings." ;-)

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator
But, but, but ..... argyle!!!

Alright fine!!

BTW, I mean this one:

Not this one:

(Clearly before they invented S&T;)…

Or this one:

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

BTW, I mean this one:

Not this one:

(Clearly before they invented S&T;)…

Or this one:

LOL ... thanks for the clarification, cuz I wasn't sure.  Although, don't be surprised if my next Evolvr submission includes a swing where I have my left foot 10" off the ground at A4!!  Looks like a solid move to me!  (Just noticed he's playing cross handed too)

(I improved upon my signature lines that you changed, BTW ;))

P.S.  Fred isn't any better ...

BTW, I mean this one: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/90857/] [/URL] Not this one: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/90858/] [/URL] [SIZE=8px] (Clearly before they invented S&T;)… [/SIZE] Or this one: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/90860/] [/URL]

Suit Up!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

At least Freds key #1 looks a little better than Barney's.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

But, but, but ..... argyle!!! Alright fine!!

Next time you post that you're traveling to New York, I will make this your avatar.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Is that Brandel Chamblee opening the door?

Holy shit that was funny!

Here's a video from today of me working on this.  I'd be able to see any differences a little better face on but there was a dude there today, so no dice.  (I also forgot to turn the phone sideways again, whoops)

Overall, I hit the ball quite well today.

Love it, looking great.  Great way to practice, two drills swings, then one full swing.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

@Golfingdad When practicing, from 6-8 feel your pelvis change to posterior tilt.  "hips tucking, glutes squeezing"

Thanks Stephan!! Great explanation. It's funny because after I filmed my last video I watched your last lesson again ... I had forgotten the part about squeezing or flexing the glutes. So last night in my living room I was doing the drill while remembering that last part. It felt different (good different I think). I'm excited to film my next session and see how it looks. Thanks again!!!

Thanks Stephan!! Great explanation. It's funny because after I filmed my last video I watched your last lesson again ... I had forgotten the part about squeezing or flexing the glutes. So last night in my living room I was doing the drill while remembering that last part. It felt different (good different I think). I'm excited to film my next session and see how it looks.

Thanks again!!!

That was one of the hard parts for me to do. I'm still working on it. Golfingdad...good luck, hope you get it faster than I did..lol

@Golfingdad

Any thoughts you'd like to share about your work on flattening the shaft on the downswing? @Abu3baid and I seem to be working on similar feels, I'm happy with my progress and the feels that are getting me there but it would be interesting to know what's working for you.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 1285 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!