IGNORED

Do you carry your shoes in the bag? or use a seperate shoe tote

Note: This thread is 6147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

well, title pretty much explains it.

If you do carry it in a seperate shoe tote, where do you put the tote? carry it in your hands? put it in the bag?

And if you use a seperate tote what do you put in the shoe pouch?

I use a seperate tote. I keep a spike tool and a few extra spike in it with my shoes. I carry it seperately from my bag. Well, most of the time my bag and shoes are in the back of my Trailblazer ready for any last minute round I may be able to scare up.

No, I don't carry my golf shoes in my golf bag.
No, I don't carry my golf shoes in a separate "shoe tote" .

I just put my golf shoes in the trunk of my car or whoever's car I'm going in. I don't see the need to put them into something.

Today three of us carpooled down to Leopard's Chase (Ocean Ridge Plantation); all three of us put our clubs and golf shoes right into the trunk. Then when we got to Leopard's Chase, we didn't have to open golf bags or "shoe totes" looking for our golf shoes. There were right there in the trunk, in plain sight.

I have one of those large plastic bins you can buy from Target or Walmart in my trunk and I put my shoes in it. I put them in here rather than in a shoe tote or just tossed in the trunk because they are usually wet on the bottom or have a bunch of dirt/grass stuck to them after a round, and I'm too lazy to clean them up more than once a month. Result is permanent trunk storage of shoes without the messy side effects.

Driver: SasQuatch 10.5°, Stiff Flex
Woods: Grand Slam 3-wood & 5-wood
Irons: TPS 7.0 3I-PW
Wedges: 56° sand wedge & 60° lob wedge
Putter: White Hot #6

i just keep em in the shoe box they came in in the trunk of the accord. shoe boxes=free.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

i just keep em in the shoe box they came in in the trunk of the accord. shoe boxes=free.

Same here. Right next to my bag of clubs.

It helps that no one else in my group of friends who play has golf shoes, so even when all the equipment goes into a common trunk, my shoes are easily found.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

well, title pretty much explains it.

I keep the shoes on the welcome mat (which somehow ended up on the inside) alongside all my other shoes, in a really disorganized pile. Sometimes if I'm taking a trip somewhere, they go in the trunk of my LeSabre. Or, they're on my feet. Always one of the three, I'm afraid. No tote bag - I just pretty unceremoniously toss 'em in the trunk.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

If it's a golf round I keep my shoes inside my duffel bag which later on I put it in the locker and I take out the shoes. When I got home, I take the shoes out and put it into a separate shoe bag. I also have another shoe bag with another shoes in it only for driving at the range.
What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

I have a pencil bag (sunday bag), the shoes are bigger than all of the pockets on the bag.
I just leave mine in my mums car & when she drives me to the golf club i just put them on and leave my other shoes in the car, then when she picks me up i swap shoes.

In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

lol.... I don't put them in my bag and I don't use a separate bag (or tote) either. As someone else said, I leave them in my trunk and when I go to play golf I put them on. When I am done I take them off and put them back in the trunk. It's not a high tech system but it works...

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Shoes? Man, you guys are fancy.

Mine are either in the truck or on the front porch if I was too tired to take them off after playing. I occasionally wear them to the course. If I have to run into the bank or Starbucks, I get the occasional knowing nod from other customers.

Related question, if you are getting up at 5:30 to go play (am for you college guys) do you have your stuff all laid out? I like to put the bag by the door with shirt and shorts hanging off of the driver, one sock in each shoe, keys in left shoe, wallet in right shoe. I don't want to stumble around in the dark making sure I didn't forget something.
In my bag:
The failed hopes and dreams of 25 years of golf (on DG S300 shafts with Lamkin Crossline midsize grips)

Related question, if you are getting up at 5:30 to go play (am for you college guys) do you have your stuff all laid out? I like to put the bag by the door with shirt and shorts hanging off of the driver, one sock in each shoe, keys in left shoe, wallet in right shoe. I don't want to stumble around in the dark making sure I didn't forget something.

I lived in dorms last year, so I may be able to put something into this--I kept my clubs in the trunk. I didn't have golfing shoes back then, so I'd just slip on my tennis shoes after getting a quick shower, get in the car, and drive. I didn't care about pissing my roommate off at 5:30 on a Saturday by turning the lights on...oh wait, he probably wasn't back yet from partying anyway.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Note: This thread is 6147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!