IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 1336 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Amy Addams is beautiful.

Isn't she? Definitely something about her.

On the subject of redheads, was looking at someone's favourite redheads the other day and came across this lady. Never heard of her before and worth being careful if you Google her (she's a bit naughty) but she goes buy the name of Piper Fawn (real name Gabriela something-or-other):

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I really liked Amy Addams when she appeared in the movie "Night at the Museum 2" or something like that as the woman Pilot... forgot her name. In that movie I fell in love with her.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

[QUOTE name="atrapasuenos" url="/t/63520/beautiful-women/702#post_1091225"]   Amy Addams is beautiful.  [/QUOTE] Isn't she? Definitely something about her. On the subject of redheads, was looking at someone's favourite redheads the other day and came across this lady. Never heard of her before and worth being careful if you Google her (she's a bit naughty) but she goes buy the name of Piper Fawn

That may be the "double red" head.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

• Administrator

Sarah White

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Tuppence Middleton - The Imitation Game, Black Mirror, A Long Way Down

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Agnese Nano

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

Dianna Agron

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Cybill Shepherd (Taxi Driver, Moonlighting)

Steve

Re: Cybill Shepherd I posted her earlier, specifically her role in The Last Picture Show. I was spellbound by her beauty in that film. Absolutely mesmerized.

Colin P.

Re: Cybill Shepherd

I posted her earlier, specifically her role in The Last Picture Show. I was spellbound by her beauty in that film. Absolutely mesmerized.

A young Cybill Shepherd reminds me of a young Alicia Silverstone a bit.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Oh damn, that's one of my all time teenage crushes. I was in my teens when all those Aerosmith video came out with her in them. So hot. I bet her kisses taste like butterscotch.

Colin P.

Mili Avital (Prisoners of War)

Steve

Raphaëlle Agogué (Le Chef)

Steve

Wow, as far as I can tell by searching, no Rachel Weisz? This must be amended.

Steve

Note: This thread is 1336 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!