IGNORED

Dustin Johnson spotted with Paulina Gretzky.....Wayne Gretzky's Daughter

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Paulina Gretzky, the daughter of hockey legend Wayne Gretzky and Janet Jones, followed DJ as he took apart Kapalua's Plantation Course (He would go on to win the event by four shots).   Was she his secret weapon?  Paulina is 23 and likes to take photos of herself and post them to Instagram. Here are some of her pics, http://www.sportsgrid.com/wag-spotting/new-paulina-gretzky-instagram-photos/#3

Quote:
We hate to speculate on tour players' relationship statuses, but Johnson and Gretzky have been seen together all week in Kapalua, including out at night. This also isn't the first time DJ has had company in Hawaii. Two years ago, LPGA star Natalie Gulbis followed Johnson around at the season-opening event and confirmed the two had started dating. Unfortunately, that relationship wound up lasting about as long as a Kapalua wind delay.
  • Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

wow. I can only imagine what Brent musberger would say if he were here.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

wow. I can only imagine what Brent musberger would say if he were here.

What do you get when you mate a HOF hockey player with an actress/dancer?

Magic!

I wonder if it's two bodies, Dustin, and Paulina, without much upstairs.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

I wonder if it's two bodies, Dustin, and Paulina, without much upstairs.

Two people, < 1 brain. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Whatever floats his boat.  I'm sure her being there gave him some extra fuel to go ahead and play the way he did which was pretty down right incredible.

However Paulina G is quite the socialite.  Who knows how long Dustin will be messing around with her before she moves on to the next guy.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

i would think she would be more of a distraction than a "secret weapon"... unless she was used to distract the other players.

(Im gonna go ahead and rep you for those pics mvmac!)

We will know if Dustin gets suspended (err, I mean takes an extended vacation) again who's likely to blame for it.  She's trouble, my guess is someone from Nike set them up on a date.

Joe Paradiso

Dont think she is the sacrificing stay at home take care of the family kinda girl.  I think Dustin is in for a ride that will give him more weeks of catching the flu half way through the tournament.  Her mother was the worst thing to happen to Canadian Hockey and she must be trying to do the same for golf.

Driver - Taylormade R9
3 Wood - Titlelist 909F2 15.5 degrees

2H - Nickent

4H - Taylormade
Irons - Mizuno MP-63 5-PW
Wedges - Titlelist 52 and 60 and Cleveland CG-15 56
Putter - Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel NewportBall - Pro V or V1

He seems like he likes to ride on the wild side and based on the recent TMZ stories on her, she's going to give him a heck of a ride.  I hope she doesn't ruin his career before she moves on to the next victim.

Joe Paradiso

Yeah Dustin WD with a case of the Flu I think the specific strain was Flu Z.

• Upvote 1

Driver - Taylormade R9
3 Wood - Titlelist 909F2 15.5 degrees

2H - Nickent

4H - Taylormade
Irons - Mizuno MP-63 5-PW
Wedges - Titlelist 52 and 60 and Cleveland CG-15 56
Putter - Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel NewportBall - Pro V or V1

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Pepperoni pizza. Mmmmm

LMFAO!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Underwear optional.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

you know those two old dudes walking behind her are trying with all their might not to stare at her...."don't peak, don't peak, don't peak!"

and the pepperoni pizza comment...first thing I thought, as well, lmao

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Note: This thread is 3681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!