IGNORED

Least Favorite Player

clutchshot
Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I used to like Adam Scott, but now I find myself rooting against him because of that atrocious putter and his a-hole caddie. Not fair, I know, but that's the way it is for me.

The funny thing about the putter is that he is not a very good putter with it anyway. How bad was he without it?

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by phan52

I used to like Adam Scott, but now I find myself rooting against him because of that atrocious putter and his a-hole caddie. Not fair, I know, but that's the way it is for me.

The funny thing about the putter is that he is not a very good putter with it anyway. How bad was he without it?

Yeah I kind of root against him too. But I am a Tiger fan(don't kill me people who hate Tiger).. I just like History be made and appreciate that I may never get to see someone play golf the way he does in my lifetime again.

Jim Furyk. Everything wrong with the game of golf. I also dislike Tiger Woods' attitude on the course, cursing after every bad shot, especially when there are young children looking up to him. I do, however, like what he has done for the game of golf.

Originally Posted by tmac20

Jim Furyk. Everything wrong with the game of golf.

No idea how you come to that conclusion.

There aren't many players that I truly dislike, just some that I root for much less than others. I really disliked Colin Montgomery when he was playing.

Tyler Martin

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

No idea how you come to that conclusion.

There aren't many players that I truly dislike, just some that I root for much less than others. I really disliked Colin Montgomery when he was playing.

I dislike him when he is talking about other players. I think all of the announcers are crazy.. They will say "it needs to get right" and lands way right? like what are you guys seeing

I dont like Sergio at all! Im starting not to care for Bubba very much as well. There is something about Kenny Perry that bothers me, but I dont know what it is LOL.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Pat Perez: Total hot head throwing temper tantrums when things don't go his way. Nothing like a pro breaking clubs and screaming profanities.

Charlie Beljan: The guy who had the panic attack on the way to winning Children's Miracle Network tournament. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but at least have the conviction to back it up. Goes on twitter and calls Obama a D-bag. Gets called on it and deletes account. Goes back to twitter a year later, bitches about not getting into Master's and ends up deleting his account again. Time to act like an adult and take responsibility for what you say/post.

“You don't have the game you played last year or last week. You only have today's game. It may be far from your best, but that's all you've got. Harden your heart and make the best of it.”

~ Walter Hagen

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

I dont like Sergio at all! Im starting not to care for Bubba very much as well. There is something about Kenny Perry that bothers me, but I dont know what it is LOL.

I love it when Sergio gets into contention because you know there is going to be drama, but you also pretty much know what will be the final outcome, and it won't be pretty.

Bill M

Yeah watching him rinse that sleeve at the Players is still fun to watch. I wanted him to cry right there on the tee box.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Phil, for no other reason than I lost total respect for him at the Ryder Cup and clapping for his opponent on several occasions.  Still one of the all-time greats and I'd rather he win a major than some no-name, but I take as much glee in him losing and seeing him pull off impossible shots.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

Originally Posted by chriskzoo

Phil, for no other reason than I lost total respect for him at the Ryder Cup and clapping for his opponent on several occasions.  Still one of the all-time greats and I'd rather he win a major than some no-name, but I take as much glee in him losing and seeing him pull off impossible shots.

That's funny, I gained respect for him because of his sportsmanship at the Ryder Cup. I guess we just see the world differently.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

Oh boy are we really revisiting this? Okay since it's not HATE I would say I strongly dislike Gary Player and keep my reasons to myself.

No idea how you come to that conclusion. There aren't many players that I truly dislike, just some that I root for much less than others. I really disliked Colin Montgomery when he was playing.

He takes way too long on the greens. Lines it up, backs off, lines it up, backs off, repeat. Then you go out to a public course and see people doing the same thing. I hope they implement a shot clock like your boy Colin Montomerie said.

Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!