IGNORED

Do you have a routine for watching the Masters?

chriskzoo
Note: This thread is 4024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like watching it on the Master's website, they have a great streaming, and you pick the lead group, or certain golf holes to watch. The quality is very good as well

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

have you ever heard Jim Nantz practicing his closing line, like "One for the ages!"

nah, rarely have an "age changing" moment during a Tuesday or Wednesday practice round. They might work on some points to discuss during the latter stages, so I sometimes would recognize what they're talking about from the rehearsals.

Ha Ha--this works for me!

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

On wednesday, I turn on the TV.

On sunday night, I turn off the TV

Driver: 10.5* callaway Razr Hawk Tour - 350 yards(usually into the wind, it can be windy here. at least 400 with a little wind behind me)

Hybrids: 2 and 3 callaway Hybrid razr tour (312 and 287 respectively)

Irons: 3i-10i callaway forged standard length(278, 263, 250, 235, 221, 213, 201, 190)

Wedges: callaway jaws cc 52* 12 approach, 56* 16 sand, 60* 13 lob (0-185)

Odyssey Black tour #9 putter(5 ft, i'm always at least within 5 feet on my approach shot)

I wonder who on this forum is a PGA tour pro, disguised as a normal player.. 

2013: play in the US amateur qualifier

My routine:

1) Turn on the TV coverage.

2) Turn on Google TV, fire up the browser and navigate to the online coverage.

3) Initiate picture-in-picture so that I can watch both at the same time.

4) Turn on my laptop and navigate to another segment of the online coverage.

5) Pull my hair out and curse at the screen about how horrible the coverage is.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Downstairs - TV on and away from family.

Workout and watch at the same time.  A hour or two there

Then - Pretend to work out for another hour or so.  This is more fun.

If the weather is still crappy, we have an indoor range I might drive to - at the end, is a big screen and lawn furniture.  Maybe I'll hit, maybe I'll just join the group at the big screen.....

Bill - 

I'll be working for all four rounds plus today's Par 3 Contest, but fortunately (or not, since I can't be at home) I work in an audio/video store.  The only time that I won't be watching is if I'm closing a sale or in a high-end audio room demonstrating speakers and components with no video display.  I'll check out ESPN 3D on DirecTV as well.  It's a little disconcerting at first but it's pretty cool to see the undulations on the green and how steep the hills are in 3D.  I'm not a huge fan of 3D but some events are just right for it.  The Masters is one of those.

I watch what I can on Thursday and Friday, but on Saturday and Sunday I don't leave the TV except to pee. Even then, I try to wait for the infrequent commercial.

Bill M

My wife wants to get her nails done and go shopping and stuff this weekend. I will be more than happy to fork over the plastic this weekend!

i am lucky that my mrs is a golfer,well i say a golfer,she come around the golf course with me and strokes the ball along.

.Since i told her to swing the same way as she hoovers the house, shes become a fine player.I know golf should stand for GENTS ONLY LADYS FORBIDDEN, but there is the advantage that the old girl likes to swing sometimes,and also enjoys watching the golf on TV.

So the Masters will be watched all 4 days from start to finish.I live in the Austrian Alps,theres loads of snow outside,so its in front of the log fire with a good red wine and enjoy the golf.Cant wait.

So to all you fellow golfers Enjoy watching this great tournament,hope i dont get too emotional on the back 9 sunday night and start blubbing.

Love your thinking Spyder.Why not see if the Chippendales are in town,Buy her a ticket for the show,she will be out all night,and you can watch the golf in peace.She may not even come back,naaa Guess thats too much to ask....enjoy the golf

Looks like my "in-house feed" is about 20-30 seconds ahead of the Masters.com "Live" coverage. Anyone want to bet on some putts? ;-)

If by routine you mean wrestling the TV with marginal success from my wife and daughters (16, 14, and 10), then yes I do have a routine.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane iMix 11.5*
Fairway: Cobra Baffler Rail F 3W & 7W
Irons:  Wilson Ci
Wedges:  Acer XB (52* & 56*)
Putter:  Cleveland Classic #10 with Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

sunday will be ribs, chicken, and beer, with friends.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Note: This thread is 4024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!