IGNORED

Favorite snack while on the course?

jakepalm
Note: This thread is 4002 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Personally, for me to be able to play a good back 9, I need to eat a decent handful of pistachios. What is everyone's favorite thing to eat between holes,

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

It's golf. There's absolutely NOTHING that takes the place of a hotdog! :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

banana, apple, and a turkey sandwich for lunch between 18 when playing all day.  And then a protein bar or two while playing any time I start to feel my energy dropping.  When I just play 18 I will have a protein bar between 9s.

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

I have a pack of Gatorade chews on my 10th hole although I would consider the 2 beers on each 9 as more of a snack.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

It's golf. There's absolutely NOTHING that takes the place of a hotdog! :-)

Heh. Gotta say, a hot dog at the turn really hits the spot. If I'm bringing something (which isn't that often), I'll make a PB&J; sandwich.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I don't eat at the turn 75% of the time..........

When I do, it's usually a dog/brat or 2.........or a turkey sammy.  My old home course served fantastic restaurant quality food!!  The menu and food quality was great..........   I will miss that about my old home course because where I play now has shitty food by comparison.  The new course is a better golf course,  but the food quality is lacking.  Where I play now......if you order a turkey sandwich...it's on wonder bread from the grocery store.  Like something you'd make at home for your kids...LOL

At my old home course...if you ordered a turkey sandwich...it was a big mutherFR.......a big succulent kickass sandwich like something served at a nice sit-down restaurant.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I drink mostly water on the front 9. At the turn, I'll eat a Clif Bar, and have a bottle of sports drink during the back 9. Sports drink helps boost the electrolytes a little, so I don't get calf cramps around hole 15.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

When it comes to liquids.....I carry a 32oz Gatorade bottle that I refill at the water-coolers positioned at every 3rd hole...........

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Black coffee over the first two holes, water mixed with Nuuns and Bacon and Egg toasted sandwich at the turn with an apple or two or any fruit that is in the ice-box when I leave. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Originally Posted by WUTiger

I drink mostly water on the front 9. At the turn, I'll eat a Clif Bar, and have a bottle of sports drink during the back 9. Sports drink helps boost the electrolytes a little, so I don't get calf cramps around hole 15.

+1 for this.  When it gets warm, I will have a G2 and water.  Clif Bar at the turn is just enough for me.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Sounds like most of you eat snacks for energy or are looking at healthy solutions.  I personally love to bring a pack of gummi bears or licorice.  That is my favorite snack!

I only do it on Sundays since that is my cheat day though

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Blue Diamond Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Note: This thread is 4002 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!