IGNORED

What's for dinner?

Ernest Jones
Note: This thread is 3254 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks Beach. Right back atcha :beer:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ribeye and Asparagus last night. Didn't snap a picture...don't matter, they were unimpressive looking, but tasty. Tonight, I may recreate this one, but with potatoes instead of asparagus:

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Nice!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Grilled salmon and green beans...

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

• Administrator

Two hot dogs for $1 total from Sheetz. Cherry Coke Zero.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Two hot dogs for $1 total from Sheetz. Cherry Coke Zero.

No pictures?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Pork rib roast on a trevit of vegetables with rosemary: And home made shiitake mushroom sauce: And garlic sweet potato mash with fresh chives and sage from the garden.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Watching football with friends. Doing a small primerib that I'll slice thin for sandwiches with horseradish and blue cheese. Serve with roasted potato salad. Too plain Jane to even take a pic, but it'll be good. :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Prime rib is ALWAYS good.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

It's Sunday, but I'm too lazy to go anywhere or invite anyone over for Football. So I'll be eating Brats, and I have buffalo chicken and taco dips to keep me company.

#fat

Ryan M

If Ernest and David are "scratch" chefs, count me as a 30 handicapper or so.  I have, like, 2 or 3 recipes I will make every once in awhile.  One of them is a crab cakes with green onion sauce that I found online, and I might be making those tonight.  If so, I'll try and take some photos.

No pictures but did braised shorts ribs with an apple cider sauce over roasted root vegetables

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

If Ernest and David are "scratch" chefs, count me as a 30 handicapper or so.  I have, like, 2 or 3 recipes I will make every once in awhile.

I'll second that motion.

Do any of you guys ever watch the show "Chopped"? It is awesome. Ernest, I feel like you'd love that show.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

If Ernest and David are "scratch" chefs, count me as a 30 handicapper or so.

I'd consider myself a single digit griller, but if I don't have a grill...30+...easy. Haha.

Ryan M

I'll second that motion.

Do any of you guys ever watch the show "Chopped"? It is awesome. Ernest, I feel like you'd love that show.

Never seen it. I used to watch a TON of cooking shows when I first got digital cable years ago but the novelty wore off. If one is on I'll enjoy it but I won't seek it out.

Cooking shows are a great way to learn how to cook the basics by the way, but ultimately you need to know how to improvise.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I'll second that motion.  Do any of you guys ever watch the show "Chopped"? It is awesome. Ernest, I feel like you'd love that show.

I loathe Chopped. About 10 minutes of commercials and setups for every minute of actual cooking.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Never seen it. I used to watch a TON of cooking shows when I first got digital cable years ago but the novelty wore off. If one is on I'll enjoy it but I won't seek it out.

Cooking shows are a great way to learn how to cook the basics by the way, but ultimately you need to know how to improvise.

I'll second "Chopped" for just that reason.  Three rounds, appetizer, entre, and desert.  Chefs are given a box of unusual ingredients in each round and have a short period of time to put together the dish.  Loser is "chopped" and the rest move to the next round.  A "box" might include something like liver, peanut brittle, fennel, salmon roe, and key limes......make an appetizer in 15 minutes using all the ingredients.  Very interesting to see the plates they come up with.

I'm a decent home cook.....but you're right, the creativity and ability to improvise that top chefs have is way beyond little ole me......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3254 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!