IGNORED

Profile Pictures Now Available

iacas
Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not golf related but this is a pic of my little guy and I.

Tilden Steam Train - NICE!  I go there about twice a year with the kids when visiting family in Oakland. You play Tilden too?

From back when I lived in California.   :(  I miss those days living as a hobo surfer...

Nice where was this taken, I have not been able to be in the water for about a year now due to my ear. Miss it every day!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

I don't have any golf pics of myself yet....aside from the screencaps JetFan took of my swing. This is me and my wife, little guy is due in 3 weeks.

Love the note on the jar!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't have any golf pics of myself yet....aside from the screencaps JetFan took of my swing. This is me and my wife, little guy is due in 3 weeks.

Funny ... there was a story on Yahoo earlier this week about a pro football player and his wife because she put this same picture of them on twitter.  I'm going to go waaaaay out on a limb here and say that his wife and your wife are both "Pinterest-ers?" ;)

Funny ... there was a story on Yahoo earlier this week about a pro football player and his wife because she put this same picture of them on twitter.  I'm going to go waaaaay out on a limb here and say that his wife and your wife are both "Pinterest-ers?" ;)

So...is Crim a pro footballer or is his wife a polygamist? Polygamists should really stay away from posting pics on the web...

edit* Oh, wait, do you mean the same picture but with different people in it?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

And eat some friggin' meat already!!

:-D

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

So...is Crim a pro footballer or is his wife a polygamist? Polygamists should really stay away from posting pics on the web...

LOL, yes ... different people, altogether.  But I can't, for the life of me, remember the dude's name.  Here's the pic tho ...

LOL, yes ... different people, altogether.  But I can't, for the life of me, remember the dude's name.  Here's the pic tho ...

Mhm, I see the resemblance.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

I didn't know you were a chick....oh this is a stock foto....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I don't have any golf pics of myself yet....aside from the screencaps JetFan took of my swing. This is me and my wife, little guy is due in 3 weeks. :scared: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/84275/] [/URL]

Not to be a dick, but you out-punted your coverage. Good for you, bro!

Colin P.

Indeed, I have a big.....personality. ;-)

Yeah ours was taken and posted 4 or 5 months ago. A bunch of our friends called us up when the pro football player posted his. They were like "THEY STOLE YOUR IDEA!"

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin007

Indeed, I have a big.....personality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Yeah ours was taken and posted 4 or 5 months ago. A bunch of our friends called us up when the pro football player posted his. They were like "THEY STOLE YOUR IDEA!"

Even I would have morning sickness after eating Prego...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Nice where was this taken, I have not been able to be in the water for about a year now due to my ear. Miss it every day!

Ear = surfer's ear?  That sucks.

Then again, try being someone who likes surfing but lives in Oklahoma...  At least the golf is cheap!
Oh.. where are these amazing monstrous waves?  Bates beach - just north of Rincon Point (I grew up about an hour north of there). This was summer and the point wasn't breaking so I paddled out on my buddy's 11-footer! Not great surf, but it turned into a really fun day anyway.

Ear = surfer's ear?  That sucks.

Then again, try being someone who likes surfing but lives in Oklahoma...  At least the golf is cheap!

Oh.. where are these amazing monstrous waves?  Bates beach - just north of Rincon Point (I grew up about an hour north of there). This was summer and the point wasn't breaking so I paddled out on my buddy's 11-footer! Not great surf, but it turned into a really fun day anyway.

No some infection that I can not get rid of and the doctors have no idea what it is?

Grew up in MB a mile from the water, moved to La Mesa right before HS still close. Miss it all the time living in LA sucks, I am sure middle America is hard for a beach boy!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!