IGNORED

In How Many States Have You Played Golf?

bkuehn1952
Note: This thread is 2380 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

39 members have voted

1. 1. In how many of the states of the USA have you played golf?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • Over 25
    • 0 - I live outside the USA

I have definitely played in

CA

FL

CO

NV

VA

MD

MA

HI

OK

UT

CT

PA

GA

NE

I know I have practiced in NJ, but can't remember if I have played there, SC, MS & NY.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, NE, NV, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

For those who played in so many States, how did that happen?  Are you a traveling sales person?  Are you on the run?   Were you a college player?   Is your family a gypsy?   What gives?

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For those who played in so many States, how did that happen?  Are you a traveling sales person?  Are you on the run?   Were you a college player?   Is your family a gypsy?   What gives?

Military. Ditto for playing in multiple countries. Having played for a lot of years helps too......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Military. Ditto for playing in multiple countries. Having played for a lot of years helps too......

Hooah. That actually reminded me of something. The first time I flew on an airplane was when I went to West Point for a recruiting trip in 1994. Four years later by the time I graduated I'd flown dozens of times and played golf in nearly every state from North Carolina to Vermont (and even cracked a few balls with the commander of a Colombian military base in Melgar and the local Reina of the town). Of course now all I want to do is settle down and join a club somewhere.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

... in a state of delusion, and desperation.

I came on here to make this joke! ;)

Instead, I guess I'll be boring and give a real answer ... 5, unless I am forgetting something.

California

Hawaii

Nevada

New York

Montana

I've been to, but not golfed in:

Oregon

Washington

Idaho

Wyoming

Tennessee

Mississippi

Arkansas

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Massachusetts

All kinds of reasons, but the latest is I take my family on road trips for vacations. Oops, forgot that I had the clubs in the van. :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

All kinds of reasons, but the latest is I take my family on road trips for vacations. Oops, forgot that I had the clubs in the van.

I visited half of the National Parks in US as family road trips.  But at the time, I was not a golfer.  Had I played during the road trips, I would have been kicked out of the family. :8)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

6: Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, Alabama, Florida, Indiana

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

Mississippi Georgia Florida Tennessee

Driver: 9.5 Titleist 910, Fairway Woods: G2 3 wood and 5 woods
Irons: Titleist CB712
Wedges: 52 - Vokey, 56 - Vokey Raw,
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Ball: NXT Tour

Great thread topic!  I have no idea how many states!!  I honestly need to think about it for a moment.

Lets see?

1. Ohio...

2. Pennsylvania

3. Kentucky

4. Florida

5. California

6. Nevada

7. Arkansas

8. Missouri

9. Kansas

10. Mississippi

11. St. Croix.....hey, it's a us territory!  US Virgin Islands!!.......LOL

It was never a goal of mine to play in as many states as possible, so maybe this is why my count is so low.  Even with that said.....I'm a little surprised that I haven't played in more states. I may be missing a couple, but I sure can't think of them at the moment.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 2380 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!