IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

5 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I rewatched this last night on HBO Max, and I re-affirm this. I loved Dune Par 1. It finally brought Dune to the big screen in the best way possible. Dune Part 2 is so much better, which is impressive. I like the direction they went with the characters in the story compared to the books. It was brought up to date in a good way. Yea, I am glad to see that they are working on Dune Part 3. 

Part 2 made Part 1 better. There was a lot in Part 1 that I appreciated more after watching 2

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Kinda a funny/interesting premise.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 4 weeks later...

I will give Deadpool V Wolverine a tap in birdie. I am so happy that Hugh Jackman reprised his roll playing Wolverine. Very character driven story. Man, do Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman play off each other really well. The cameos were great. If you are a fan of the previous 2 Deadpool movies. I highly recommend this one. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Might be interesting.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

11 hours ago, iacas said:

That looks fun!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@iacas and @boogielicious, that video is like 6 years old. I think it is a dead movie. Looking at IMDB, I can't find it under any of the actors in the movie, or even the director. 

Yea, I think it would have been a fun movie if was actually made. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

@iacas and @boogielicious, that video is like 6 years old. I think it is a dead movie. Looking at IMDB, I can't find it under any of the actors in the movie, or even the director. 

Yea, I think it would have been a fun movie if was actually made. 

I wonder if it was canned late, or was a COVID era movie…

2 hours ago, iacas said:

I wonder if it was canned late, or was a COVID era movie…

Apparently, it was a fake trailer for the Superbowl to work as an ad to promote Australia tourism. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator
2 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Apparently, it was a fake trailer for the Superbowl to work as an ad to promote Australia tourism. 

Oh, pffft.

3 hours ago, saevel25 said:

That’s hilarious!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave