IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

Good movie. Great skiing scenes! Loved those.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Discovering musicals I missed because La La Land. Sweet Charity, birdie. I had no idea Shirley MacLaine was a triple threat.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I Love Melvin 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

FYI: If you're planning to watch Manchester by the Sea, it's coming to Amazon Prime soon, I forget when, early February? You can look it up. I was wondering when I watched movies in the theater that included Prime in its opening credits whether that meant it would be available on Prime, for example, The Lobster (birdie), so it generally seems like that's the case. So maybe this might save you a couple of bucks or you can use it to go see another movie, me personally, La La Land in IMAX!

Steve

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

The Lobster (birdie)

Oh my. I may never trust your taste in movies ever again.

I can't think of a worse movie that I've seen in the past… long time. Years at least.

But I already knew that…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

23 minutes ago, iacas said:

Oh my. I may never trust your taste in movies ever again.

I can't think of a worse movie that I've seen in the past… long time. Years at least.

But I already knew that…

Yeah, I wouldn't trust me either, I have eclectic taste. :-P

Steve

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust me either, I have eclectic terrible taste. :-P

FTFY.

;-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Singing in the Rain - Birdie. We watched it again because of Debbie Reynolds passing. The movie really doesn't have much of a plot, but the dancing is outstanding. And I'm not a huge fan of musicals. I like some, but not all.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

I want to see that.

Watched "Greater".  A true story about Brandon Burlsworth a walk-on college football player for Univ. of  Arkansas (Razorbacks).  Birdie.  Great inspirational story.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Because I just cannot get enough of La La Land! Cameramen have tough jobs. Spoiler-ish.

Steve

Hopefully checking out Live By Night this weekend. Looks good from trailers. Reviews are not looking to solid. Will still check out. Big fan of his movies. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Speed panning in La La Land from both perspectives:

Both at the same time:

Steve

Finally, this movie is coming to the US in April. The comparisons to Spirited Away are a little overblown, but it's still an amazing movie. Birdie. There's more to it than body swapping, a whole other genre as well and while it's a little confusing, well done enough to be compelling and moving.

Steve

30 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Finally, this movie is coming to the US in April. The comparisons to Spirited Away are a little overblown, but it's still an amazing movie. Birdie. There's more to it than body swapping, a whole other genre as well and while it's a little confusing, well done enough to be compelling and moving.

Looks good. I hope it hits a theatre near me. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I said previously in this thread this would happen:

Steve

Wasn't too interested in another Wolverine movie, but seeing this trailer, interested. NSFW language.

Steve

The funniest scene in La La Land, finally available in good quality. I was in tears from laughing when I first saw this. And I ran, I ran so far away... COULDN'T GET AWAY!!!

Steve