IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Calling for 1 - 3 inches of snow on Long Island today, that's going to ruin golf this weekend

Yeah, I opened my window to about 3 inches of snow on the ground, but even as it's still snowing, more and more ground is peeking through. Snow is fighting a losing battle with angle of insolation these days.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I heard it snowed in NYC, too.

Guess it's going to be tough to play next weekend when I'm home for Easter.

It'll have disappeared by tomorrow.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

I heard it snowed in NYC, too. Guess it's going to be tough to play next weekend when I'm home for Easter. :censored:

Yeah, you'll be fine. Bet you dollars to donuts you'll be playing.

Colin P.

It'll have disappeared by tomorrow.

Yeah, I just hope it won't delay the opening of some courses.

Yeah, you'll be fine. Bet you dollars to donuts you'll be playing.

You know me too well, haha.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Yes, the snow today has been inconsequential and will be gone by tomorrow. I anticipate the course being open tomorrow, and me being on it.

Good luck and score well!

Christian

Good luck and score well!

Somehow I doubt I will score well, considering 1) I suck at golf, 2) this is my first round of the season, and 3) the course conditions will not be ideal.

But I will try to have fun and shoot something in the 90s at least.

Somehow I doubt I will score well, considering 1) I suck at golf, 2) this is my first round of the season, and 3) the course conditions will not be ideal.

But I will try to have fun and shoot something in the 90s at least.

Where are you playing?

Christian

I played my 11th March round of golf today(played 36 today)......... add 3 rounds from January and I am up to 14 rounds for the year.    Not bad for a working stiff living in the Midwest!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I played my 11th March round of golf today(played 36 today)......... add 3 rounds from January and I am up to 14 rounds for the year.    Not bad for a working stiff living in the Midwest!!

Go chew aluminum foil.

Colin P.

Christian

My wife and her sister decided that we were going to the Phipps Conservatory Spring Flower Show today. I couldn't argue because it wasn't even 40° at noontime.

Fore.... playing through! :cry:

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

The scene from Caddy Shack comes to mind where he is whacking the white flowers.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder