IGNORED

Cary Schoen and The Lower Body Lie That Is Devastating Golf (Troll Thread)

ZeroComp
Note: This thread is 3755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can I just say that this thread has inspired one awesome possibility.

Can we make a new TST rule that all my swing videos from now on will be immediately deleted unless the golfer is shirtless?  Women are allowed to wear bras.  Regular only or sports bras being acceptable is up for discussion.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I see what you did there and I approve. BTW what is Howessenever? I only found http://books.google.com/books?id=-RoZrySwkxIC&pg;=PR17&lpg;=PR17&dq;=Howessenever&source;=bl&ots;=qvsvs2F2WF&sig;=us92TJ_a5aKDkRpE4ImpuCd0h6I&hl;=en&sa;=X&ei;=UMmoUuvfOYbcyQH56oCIBA&ved;=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q;=Howessenever&f;=false

Howessenever is Richard Pryor. iacas, please don't scold me. This is a direct answer to a direct question. Which would be sharing substantive information

The yellow balls would be the right hip motion from address to its impact location which is designated at the red tee:

I "get" the right hip motion but I don't understand why you feel this is news? It's been described a thousand times in a multitude of ways, many of which make more sense.

What's the "lower body lie" you originally posted about and seem to have skirted around for pages of this thread or is it one of those "I know Hogan's secret" things where you spend an eternity dropping hints but never revealing a single thing and even when people buy your product it's the same stuff rephrased a little?

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• Administrator
iacas, please don't scold me. This is a direct answer to a direct question. Which would be sharing substantive information

You won't see it until the time is up, but you've been restricted from the thread for an hour.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I "get" the right hip motion but I don't understand why you feel this is news?

I had a 'so what' moment too.  We trace that pattern to some extent.  Big freaking deal.

If this is the goal, then it's nothing bit of info.

If this is the problem,... no info forthcoming,  so also 'so what'

Bill - 

The grass looks dormant too, but I'm no expert.  We need an expert botanist or at least a certified grounds keeper.  Is @wils5150 available to tell us a bit more about this turf?

Nah doubt its dormant just a bit worn. and a botanist does flowers not grass lol

• Administrator

Nah doubt its dormant just a bit worn. and a batanist does flowers not grass lol

A botanist studies plants of all kinds, not just flowers.

A batonist studies these:

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I need to proof read before I hit submit lol. Ya your right but most Surerintendents study agronomy

Did Hogan use a baton along with the rocks?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

So what is the lower body lie again?

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Dear TheSandTrip Community, I've had some time to evaluate my behavior during my 1 hour detention. I'm going to clean up my act and walk the straight and narrow from now on. Yes boss for me from now on. I like wrist conditions that are level and not uncocked at impact. I think it's easier to control AoA, Resultant Path, Face, and Dynamic Loft. What do you fellas prefer ?

• Administrator
I like wrist conditions that are level and not uncocked at impact. I think it's easier to control AoA, Resultant Path, Face, and Dynamic Loft.

You'll find that one of the things long-time members of this forum like is that threads stay on topic.

I fail to understand how discussing the wrists is relevant to "The Lower Body" and am deeming this off topic. If you want to discuss the wrists, start another thread. This thread should remain on the topic of the lower body and specifically the "lies" about which people have asked questions and you've failed - thus far - to answer.

My money's on it being the Hogan's bum "secret".

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

You'll find that one of the things long-time members of this forum like is that threads stay on topic. I fail to understand how discussing the wrists is relevant to "The Lower Body" and am deeming this off topic. If you want to discuss the wrists, start another thread. This thread should remain on the topic of the lower body and specifically the "lies" about which people have asked questions and you've failed - thus far - to answer.

Well, I'm trying to make the point that how you pivot will have a direct effect on your impact conditions. One of those elements would be the state your hands and wrists would be in. Also, I am a TRACKMAN owner. So, I'm able to clearly verify the effectiveness of my hairbrained theories every day. Thank you Dr. Tuxin for enabling me the ability to finally provide the burden of proof

• Administrator
I'm trying to make the point that how you pivot will have a direct effect on your impact conditions. One of those elements would be the state your hands and wrists would be in.

Also, I am a TRACKMAN owner. So, I'm able to clearly verify the effectiveness of my hairbrained theories every day. Thank you Dr. Tuxin for enabling me the ability to finally provide the burden of proof

Another post with no information to discuss.

We've owned a Trackman and own a Flightscope now. Big whoopty doo. You, me, and ten thousand other people… At least I know how to spell "Tuxen."

Final warning: if your next post does not contain answers to many of the relevant questions, is off topic, plays this stupid guessing game crap, or has pictures with no explanation, you're in the Penalty Box for a week. The Penalty Box restricts you from posting anything on this site, in any thread. Any moderator will have this power to decide.

30 posts of worthless drivel and condescending comments towards the community and he wants to be taken seriously as a golf instructor. :doh:

Erik you have a lot more patience than I do.  Although I have no doubt he'll end up in the penalty box, I'm just going to block him now.

Joe Paradiso

Hello sandtrap! I usually do not enjoy being in traps but I heard there is a dicussion going on. I have worked with zerocomp for quite some time and I would like to publicly fire him as my personal guru. So that I do not get in trouble for not talking about the golf: I will now be working on thrusting my lower body out of its tilt so that my handle can raise through impact. DISTANCE! -bogeybogeltorp-

Note: This thread is 3755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!