Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kelzzy

Intimidating colors for Final Round Golf

53 posts in this topic

Sup bros. I was thinking, "What is an intimidating color for the final round of golf, besides the obvious Tiger red?"

A dark yellow seems like a good choice, or possibly a black. I'm just looking for an intimating color that I can make a trademark as my own for the final round, like Tiger Red.

Looking forward to your responses!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Just took the quiz. My power color is Green.. I like it.. still, open to suggestions

Go for something that dazzles! I've yet to see sequins on a course?

The colors a person wears has no effect on the competition.

Whether is the Tiger red, or the DL3 Blue means nothing so long as it makes the person wearing it feel good. ;-)

Sup bros. I was thinking, "What is an intimidating color for the final round of golf, besides the obvious Tiger red?"

A dark yellow seems like a good choice, or possibly a black. I'm just looking for an intimating color that I can make a trademark as my own for the final round, like Tiger Red.

Black

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've never seen imtimidating colors, just annoying ones.

Like the guy who showed up at 7 AM on a Friday morning with green-checkered shorts and an orange-striped shirt.

I should have contacted the fashion police to make sure a picture of this guy went viral.

Saw a guy wearing these in the parking lot at my home course, I guess if the day gets boring he could lay on the ground and let his partners play twister on top of him.

I'm gonna go polar-opposite here... All white. Full white-out. Everything.

I find no colors intimidating.

Ditto. And @Kelzzy , how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

To paraphrase a well know saying, "Colors are not intimidating.  Players are."

Ditto. And @Kelzzy, how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

Maybe in the interem (before he shoots 70's), he is trying to intimidate the 70's player into shooting in the 80's?????? :-P

Ditto. And @Kelzzy , how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

Yeah, it's tough to be intimidating from 20 shots back of the lead..... :-D

Ditto. And @Kelzzy, how about you try shooting in the 70s before you worry about "intimidating" anyone, eh?

You mad, eh? Can't ask a question about colors for the final round, eh? Okey dokey tough guy, eh.

I like brighter colors, but they aren't intimidating. The only reason people even discuss things like this is because of Tiger's insistence upon wearing red on the final round. My preference has nothing to do with distracting, intimidating, or otherwise affecting the competition, but instead everything to do with the fact that I prefer the brighter colors as opposed to dark ones (though black is an exception there).

You mad, eh? Can't ask a question about colors for the final round, eh? Okey dokey tough guy, eh.

Grow up, please. I realize you're not an adult, but I know plenty of kids younger than you who behave more maturely.