IGNORED

Wozniacki Inside the Ropes with Rory

Mr. Desmond
Note: This thread is 3735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not a chance in Hell that any girlfriend I ever had, or my wife, ever wanted to be anywhere near me when I was competing seriously in a sport. Pretty sure my body language was enough for them to get the message that I'll see you after the game and if we win I might even talk to you...Unless I don't play very well in which case we will probably ride home in silence.

(Almost no hyperbole).

Granted, I never played golf seriously but there's nothing that makes me think I would have approached it any differently just because it was golf.

Maybe we're not talking about being on the bag.

Maybe we're talking about taking up space and being a celebrity as in "Look at me!"

Or maybe it's "I can't stand to be away from you for a minute!" (especially if you're nearby -- and that's always troublesome for the future).

Who knows?

I wouldn't need the added pressure, but that's me ... "Joe MidCap Golfer Who Threw Up Before My HS Basketball Games"

Rory may love talking about wedding cake and her dress... We're all different.

Not sure why you thought you might have been an a-hole here? :-P (Not at all)

Can you (or anybody) explain to me exactly what she's doing in the picture in the OP??

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not sure why you thought you might have been an a-hole here?   (Not at all)

Can you (or anybody) explain to me exactly what she's doing in the picture in the OP??

Being suggestive??

I like a woman to save that pose for after-hours…..

:whistle:

But I do think she is trying to get away from his follow-through. Concussions are no way to go through life ...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Not sure why you thought you might have been an a-hole here?   (Not at all)

Two birds with one stone. Planks and not getting her pants dirty.

Two birds with one stone. Planks and not getting her pants dirty.

But it looks obscene.  It looks like she's going "Hey honey, let's see if you can hit a good shot while I show you my junk."

• Upvote 1

Mmmmmm, junk!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

This becomes even stranger when compared to any other professional sport.  How would it be for a pitcher's significant other to stand between the mound and second base?  A jockey with his wife seated behind the saddle?  Again, the operative word is "profession".

You are correct about her being outside the ropes.  But I went to a couple of tournaments down here in the late 90's/early 00's and she followed his every shot.  (I know because we followed her! ;))  But, yes, I recognize that blending in with the crowd and just watching is not the same as being right there inside the ropes.

It's probably annoying to you, and might be annoying to Rory, but let's not let him off so easy here.  Blaming her for him sucking while she's around is taking the blame off of him for either A) being a wimp and allowing it even though he knows it bothers him, or B) not recognizing that it bothers him.

I originally started a similar thread at the same time this thread was initiated. It got merged into this thread anyway my first thread mentioned that Rory needs to get some spine and tell miss wozniacki to get back in the gallery and let me do my work.

I think he would be better to meet up with some of his old buddies and go pub crawling for a weekend. There are  millions of girls who know enough to let him do his work and leave him alone.

I originally started a similar thread at the same time this thread was initiated. It got merged into this thread anyway my first thread mentioned that Rory needs to get some spine and tell miss wozniacki to get back in the gallery and let me do my work.

I think he would be better to meet up with some of his old buddies and go pub crawling for a weekend. There are  millions of girls who know enough to let him do his work and leave him alone.

Yes exactly! It's not like Rory is just some regular dude that needs to hold on to this girl no matter what. He's dragging that ball and chain around the course with him of course it's going to affect his play. Not saying he should break-up with her but he needs to make her understand that she is not helping.

Wozilroy, lol.

McIlniacki

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Ooooh, I like Roraline!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 3735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!