IGNORED

Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This package is now FURTHER AWAY now than it was before it even started being shipped..... It was just over 2 hours away to start with and over a day later it's now more like 3 1/2 hours away...... WTF!~! :censored::hmm::doh:

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Hubs, man. Hubs.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hubs.... It goes from Cincinnati 1 1/2 hours away to Louisville that's 3 1/2 hours away... That's just bad logistics. I bet it goes from there to Fort Wayne then Lima.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

This package is now FURTHER AWAY now than it was before it even started being shipped..... It was just over 2 hours away to start with and over a day later it's now more like 3 1/2 hours away...... WTF!~!

Yea, I had something that was delivered from Texas that went up to Toledo first. I was like, "YOU MISSED DAYTON!!!"

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

As soon as you get a representative put him on hold. It won't get you anywhere either but it's extremely satisfying!

I did put the interim crony on hold for a bit and it was awesome! =] [quote name="Spyder" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/240#post_1040406"]Try explaining a very technical issue to a Cisco-Linksys representative. If you're not a drinker beforehand, you will be after those 2 hours of hell. [/quote] I'm having a few cold ones in the Atlanta airport right now as a matter of fact. ;-)

- Shane

Hydraulic issues on the plane. Looks like I'll be in Atlanta for a while.

You seem to have the worst luck with planes.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Yea, I had something that was delivered from Texas that went up to Toledo first. I was like, "YOU MISSED DAYTON!!!"

A little surprised you accepted it, being from a non-income-tax, right-to-work state like Texas. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

A little surprised you accepted it, being from a non-income-tax, right-to-work state like Texas. ;)

I'm all for right to work and no income tax :-D don't know where you got I wasn't for that. [quote name="CarlSpackler" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/252#post_1040646"]Now they're having an electrical issue with this plane.[/quote] You better be back by Saturday morning!!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I'm all for right to work and no income tax :-D don't know where you got I wasn't for that. You better be back by Saturday morning!!!!

I hope I am! Stupid delta. >=[

- Shane

Now they're having an electrical issue with this plane.

When they fix the electrical issue, they'll have to replace a seat :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I'm all for right to work and no income tax :-D don't know where you got I wasn't for that. You better be back by Saturday morning!!!!

Oh, ya? OK, guess I missed the boat on that one, dang.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Spent a few hours researching cell phone plans, which is it's own little hell. Results: Those highlighted ones seem like the best values. Thinking out loud: [LIST] [*] I'd rather simply buy the phone right away than spread those payments out. I'll have cash from selling my iPhone 5 anyway. [*] I did everything for the iPhone 5s with 32GB, so if Apple changes their pricing for the 6 that'll mess a lot of stuff up. [*] I think that $150 price tag for Verizon is a temporary deal. Bringing that $150 up to $300 increases that second highlighted one up to $2100. [*] I could have made some math errors. The websites are spectacularly convoluted. [*] I only really need 2GB of data per month, though 3GB would be nice. Verizon and AT&T; don't offer 3GB plans, T-Mobile and Sprint don't offer 2GB. [*] I don't need an unlimited plan, but I do like the idea of it. Not sure how much I would pay for that idea, though. [*] The differences between Verizon's normal Single Line plan and the More Everything plan probably aren't worth $15 a month. It's stuff like cloud storage (don't need), wireless hotspot data (don't need because of tethering, though if I get an iPad, that might be nice; AT&T; offers something similar). [*] I don't really put much value into the new phone every year plans. The Verizon one costs so much more that I could buy a new one in the off years at full price. [*] I don't mind having a 2-year contract. [*] I currently have AT&T;, which has been fine, and Verizon's coverage is as good or better. Sprint is more dodgy from what I understand, especially LTE. T-Mobile as a company worries me. [*] I'm moving soon, so using more GPS might push me over 2GB. [/LIST]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Interesting, and gives me tired head. I have ATT with a 3 gig data plan. Wonder if it's cuz I have an Android (Sammy, S4) and not an IPhone?

Interesting, and gives me tired head. I have ATT with a 3 gig data plan. Wonder if it's cuz I have an Android (Sammy, S4) and not an IPhone?

Could be either a grandfathered plan or something shared between family members. This would be an individual plan.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!