IGNORED

Why do the pros hit it so far? Here's my take

xerex250
Note: This thread is 2559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yep wrote over 100 books

Funny how the few I wrote on golf produce 50% or more of sales now

People like to read about golf

U write about complex stuff and humans have little interest

You write about a game

You sell lots of books

You must have one heck of a editor to be able to read your sentences, and put them into a coherent book.

Oh wait, you have an iron swing here? Wait you show a swing from the face on view. Kinda hard to measure how open the hips are there. Nice try on the deception :-D

Wait here's another one. Club head is already past the ball. Heel barely off the ground, hips no were near 45+ degrees open. Still a top 10 fast swing on tour.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So you post here as phil mcgleno The post u quoted wasnt to you Its to phil mcgleno Is that u too U use multiple handles here 5sK does nice job marketing on golf sites like golf channel It doesnt sell many books The amazon rank was minor for a company with a huge ad budget If the real phil mcgleno is posting Here's some info about him n seve http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Seve's+mentor+is+one+iron+short+of+a+full+set.-a061286704

• Administrator
So you post here as phil mcgleno

The post u quoted wasnt to you

Its to phil mcgleno

Since you can't figure out how to quote, nobody knows who you're talking to. And even if you quote me, someone else can respond.

And "Phil McGleno" is not Mac O'Grady.

The book on Amazon isn't ours.

Answer the very simple questions posed to you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Go. Away.

But before you do, please explain how someone who "made megamillions" in the "software industry" types like my dead great-grandmother.   And please post links to a couple of your books.   I would be very, very interested to see if they are 1/6 the width of a normal book to accommodate your typing style.

—Adam

Posting links to my books would b spam imo I dont need to sell books here They sell well now But I am an author with over 100 titles Most deal witn math theory, some ancient writings and languages. I have 7 honorary doctorates.

Posting links to my books would b spam imo I dont need to sell books here They sell well now But I am an author with over 100 titles Most deal witn math theory, some ancient writings and languages. I have 7 honorary doctorates.

I have two unicorns in my backyard.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

A few pictures can tell a thousand words. In fact a few thousand, almost enough to fill a few books in fact ;-)

From left to right,

Brendan Steele, T9th Driving Distance 2014

Carl Pettersson , 7th Driving Distance 2014

Lucas Glover, 11th Driving Distance 2014

Scott Piercy, 3rd Driving Distance 2014

Did you give them to yerself?[quote name="impactswing" url="/t/72762/why-do-the-pros-hit-it-so-far-heres-my-take/90#post_956137"] I have 7 honorary doctorates.[/quote] [QUOTE]Biography Sol Adoni is the Honorary Chairman of Adoni Co. Adoni Co. is a digital publishing company that publishes ebooks, books, music and films as well as internet content for thousands of websites. For almost 20 years Adoni Co. has operated a large network of websites including 247 News and 1 eBooks. Today the main focus of Adoni Co. is helping local professionals use Internet Marketing to generate leads for their companies via the 1 Leads network of websites that uses a large network of keyword domain names with Adoni IP Assets which includes HD Video produced by Adoni Video, to maximize a companies response ratio in the high end range of PPC Internet Marketing. Internet content and Internet Marketing is the main business focus of Adoni Co. Adoni Publishing publishes numerous authors and is also the publisher for the Sol Adoni line of business ebooks that offer information and advice in the topics for which Sol Adoni is an expert in. Sol Adoni has authored books on SEO, SEM, PPC, Domain Name Investing, Internet Marketing, eBook Publishing and eBook Promotion. Today Sol Adoni is the Honorary Chairman of Adoni Co. Adoni Co.'s corporate site is www.Adoni.co[/QUOTE] You have books on spam, domain name squatting, and no reviews on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Sol-Adoni/e/B00FOPPMXG/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Posting links to my books would b spam imo

I dont need to sell books here

They sell well now

But I am an author with over 100 titles

Most deal witn math theory, some ancient writings and languages.

I have 7 honorary doctorates.

I'm the hamburgler, just check my profile...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator

Some of the Longest pros in history and best

All lifted back heel

All 45 degrees or more rotated

1. Answer the very simple questions I've posed to you, today, or your time here will come to an end soon.
  2. Do you not realize that there's a lot more to it than your hips? Jim Furyk's hips are really open, and Bubba can hit a ball 300 yards from his knees. So another simple question: how do you explain those things?

We have a fairly high tolerance for people pooping on threads, but you've essentially reached the limit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Answer the very simple questions I've posed to you, today, or your time here will come to an end soon.

Do you not realize that there's a lot more to it than your hips? Jim Furyk's hips are really open, and Bubba can hit a ball 300 yards from his knees. So another simple question: how do you explain those things?

We have a fairly high tolerance for people pooping on threads, but you've essentially reached the limit.

Just because its awesome. Sadlowski's hips are nearly parallel to the target line and he hit a 328 hard drive. POWER OF THE HIPS!!!

Did you give them to yerself?

You have books on spam, domain name squatting, and no reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Sol-Adoni/e/B00FOPPMXG/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Yep pretty much. He says he's published over 100 books, yet only 17 are on the market. He has little to no reviews at all.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Posting links to my books would b spam imo

You could PM proof of who you are, as well as links to your books, to a volunteer who could then verify that these claims are true. You don't need to post them to prove it. The moderators have backed up similar claims from people in the past when proof was provided. I'm not holding my breath. [quote name="impactswing" url="/t/72762/why-do-the-pros-hit-it-so-far-heres-my-take/90#post_956137"] I have 7 honorary doctorates.[/quote] I have a real doctorate, in a field you claim to have published in.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Before anyone asks me for proof of my claims, here is my backyard, I live in the country. Pics from last spring obviously, Unis are in the heated barn right now, they hate the snow, must be golfers eh? ;-)

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Before anyone asks me for proof of my claims, here is my backyard, I live in the country. Pics from last spring obviously, Unis are in the heated barn right now, they hate the snow, must be golfers eh?

Do you live near Candy Mountain?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Caught in a bald-faced lie?-Just do what @impactswing does and just pretend it didn't happen!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by impactswing

My opinion is same

Longest pros in history well past 45

Asked a very simple question repeatedly?-Ignore it and just keep posting more obnoxious non-Haiku!

I'm a golf instructor.-You, sir, dont know the first thing about golf instruction.

I was not aware that Bubba and Dustin are 45? Is this true? :w00t: What's their secret?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Do you live near Candy Mountain?

Oddly enough, I'm reading that book right now. Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 2559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!