IGNORED

Here comes the rain again...

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So baby, talk to me (shoo woop shoo woop)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

High of 50 here today.  By the time I get out to play (evening) it will probably be in the 40's.  I guess its better than rain.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

League last night was low 50's upper 40's with wind and rain.... Not what you'd expect for mid May.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

League last night was low 50's upper 40's with wind and rain.... Not what you'd expect for mid May.

Yea we had the same in Dayton. Low 50's, windy, with a bit of a drizzly rain to start the round.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Must be the snow storm that hit us (Denver) on Sunday/Monday.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Well, it's snowing (briefly) in the suburbs west of Chicago this morning,

Googled it's snowing in May just for fun's sake...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Yea we had the same in Dayton. Low 50's, windy, with a bit of a drizzly rain to start the round.

Side note, when do you think a good time to meet up for a round again would be? Maybe some other people in our area can join. Once this stupid weather passes of course.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Side note, when do you think a good time to meet up for a round again would be? Maybe some other people in our area can join. Once this stupid weather passes of course.

Yeah. It stinks for sure. Went from AC to Heat yesterday. Wanted to play the Friday Men's Guest Stag this afternoon at Gem City, but not a fan of chilly golf.

- Shane

Over 100 in north san diego county. Some smoke and ash in the air on the course. It was empty though! Cooling trend coming , 70 ish by monday.

Note: This thread is 3605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!