Vinsk

My Swing (Vinsk)

79 posts / 7858 viewsLast Reply

3 hours ago, Vinsk said:

I certainly see how my head is looking to the target when my trail arm is parallel to the ground vs the pros’ heads still being down.

Not all tour pros. A few, most famously Anika, turn their heads sooner. Whether or not that's an issue or a priority for you is best left for a pro to determine, IMO.

2025363253_ScreenShot2019-01-18at6_32_41PM.thumb.png.9d67d799a7eab3b782c6a87f8fa7dbe6.png

Edited by chspeed

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

35 minutes ago, chspeed said:

Not all tour pros. A few, most famously Anika, turn their heads sooner. Whether or not that's an issue or a priority for you is best left for a pro to determine, IMO.

2025363253_ScreenShot2019-01-18at6_32_41PM.thumb.png.9d67d799a7eab3b782c6a87f8fa7dbe6.png

Yea I agree.

I agree also that she wasn’t too shabby at this silly game 😄

Still working on steady head and less shaft lean at set up. I wanted to show a DTL of my pre-swing feel compared to the disaster that takes place on the real swing. But I'm making progress. Me and Stephan are going slowly. We're gonna. address that backswing later. Just keeping it SSSSS for now. Cheers! All input is appreciated. 

On camera, it looks to me like you move your head forward significantly as you get your weight forward, and then do a pretty good job of getting it back before impact. Not sure if this is something your pro addressed, but I would think it would be easier if you can keep it a bit more steady on the first move down.

Obviously, please take my input for what it is, an amateur take on this!

Note: I'm using the tree in background as a guide.

Vinsk1-2.thumb.jpg.fcccaef8ed87a28ffc21784148572033.jpg608047857_vinsk3-4.thumb.jpg.181b4cfe9c52623671e3088bd8032893.jpg

Edited by chspeed

34 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Yes!

Played there couple of months ago on a golf trip. Great layout. Played ok on the back 9 but front 9 ate my lunch for some reason...😊

Swing looking good!

Edited by GolfLug