IGNORED

2014 U.S. Opens (Plural!) at Pinehurst #2 Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Until your YouTube account is limited for copyright violations.

Yeah, I've been flagged for putting up the opening credits of tournament broadcasts so I deleted them but they haven't flagged the close up high frame rate videos. Yet. :-)

How do they limit your account?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Yeah, I've been flagged for putting up the opening credits of tournament broadcasts so I deleted them but they haven't flagged the close up high frame rate videos. Yet. :-) How do they limit your account?

No unlisted videos, no longer than 15 minute videos, some other things. If you get two or three strikes they can just close your account. Others are limited for 6 months or so.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What a disappointing birdie that's going to be for Kenny Perry.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

No unlisted videos, no longer than 15 minute videos, some other things. If you get two or three strikes they can just close your account. Others are limited for 6 months or so.

6 months in the doghouse? That's harsh. I'll delete any offending vids right away. Kaymer carrying two 3 irons. http://mobile.golfweek.com/news/2014/jun/14/martin-kaymer-us-open-2014-golf-equipment-3-irons/?templates=mobile

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Pretty great opening approach shot for Compton. Makable birdie.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
Rooting for Rickie today. Good for the game. But it's Kaymer's to lose, and I highly doubt he will.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Kaymer is killing people with the long par putts.

Kaymer is killing people with the long par putts.

He's making all the putts that many of the people you spoke to a few months ago think they make regularly. ;-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

That was bad.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That was bad.

Fowler skulling the ball over the green?  That was hilarious, the announcers and crowd act like someone just slapped a baby.

He's making all the putts that many of the people you spoke to a few months ago think they make regularly. ;-)

Don't you know that everyone has a 90% make percentage on par putts over 10 feet, which rises to 95% when the putt is longer than 20 feet. It's like how everyone can carry it 308 onto the third green like Kaymer did, but with a 3-wood instead (and theirs would hit a slope and spin back in for a hole in one like that one guy said). Also, that was an unfortunate shot by Ricky Fowler when he caught it clean on his third while he meant to hit a bunker shot. [quote name="ChrisP" url="/t/74727/2014-u-s-open-at-pinehurst-2-discussion-thread/630#post_1005624"]I don't know if they ever showed a graphic for this, but has there ever been a golfer to win on Mother's Day and Father's Day in the same year? [/quote] Nobody has, because they talked about nobody winning the Player's and the US Open in the same year. The Players usually ends on Mother's Day if I remember correctly. If not, I am completely wrong and apologize for the misinformation.

aA great lesson today for all those people who say they always hit their wedge from around the green. Kaymer eliminates the skull or chunk with his putter. Smart play and proof that lowest score comes from smartest play.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Oy.

Steve

Well, at least it wasn't a triple.

In my bag:

I'm rooting for Rickie but 8 shots is just much to overcome.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Rickie has put himself in contention before but has had bad final rounds. That's the reason why I wasn't very optimistic about him today. Reminds me of Sergio on Sundays.

Note: This thread is 3356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!