IGNORED

2014 Open Championship (British Open) at Royal Liverpool Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Are they expecting to play in the dark?

McIlroy is Neon Deion today.

Tiger .... oh, my after 2. Where did old Tiger go?

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Woods and Garcia briefly tied at -3. As Woods plays the first hole in ugly fashion to drop to -1, Garcia holes out his approach on the second hole to get to -5.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Tiger's having a bad time. Teed into thick rough, went for the green and ended up in more thick rough, then hit this through the green into light rough on the other side.

Might have to be another performance like yesterday for him.

They have like coverage for 11 hours on the UK channels. Which is insane.

Did you hear that clunking sound? That was Rors shifting into reverse.

Taylor Made R11S 9 Degree

Callaway X 3 Wood

Taylor Made 3 & 5 Rescue

Mizuno MP57 5-PW

Titleist Vokey 52, 60

Ping Scottsdale Anser

Oh Tiger.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[video]http://youtu.be/iJbGgWqNBv0[/video]

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Yep. He's done. Not going to recover today.

His demeanor over the ball for his shots out of the rough on the first couple holes was not Tiger-like. He looked rushed, nonchalant. Unfocused. Maybe just mentally checked out already.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

His demeanor over the ball for his shots out of the rough on the first couple holes was not Tiger-like. He looked rushed, nonchalant. Unfocused. Maybe just mentally checked out already.

I've NEVER seen him like he was on that first hole.  Took zero time at all; just walked up to the ball and lashed at it.  So weird to see him act like that.  I was pumped for him to be in contention this weekend too, if he played well today.  That's not going to happen.

Yep. He's done. Not going to recover today.

Given the way yesterday went, I have no idea why you'd say that.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

And not a single advert allowed on the BBC either

I hate. I fuggin hate commercials. But keep in mind we don't pay an annual £150 / ~250 USD license fee to ABC/NBC/CBS.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Given the way yesterday went, I have no idea why you'd say that.

Because that was yesterday, and I just don't feel it happening today.  Trust me, I HOPE that I'm wrong.  His demeanor today seems totally different than yesterday.  I have a feeling that this could seriously be Sergio's time.

Did Tiger really putt 20 feet past the hole? Either way Im excited to have the Live Feed here at work. Gonna be a good Friday either way!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I hate. I fuggin hate commercials. But keep in mind we don't pay an annual £150 / ~250 USD license fee to ABC/NBC/CBS.

It's been surveyed and at 40p a day, it's not even the cost of a pint of beer a week. We're happy to pay it, in order to keep our primary channel advert free. Also, a Sky subscription is about twice the price of a license fee. Finally of course, the BBC does charge overseas broadcasters for its output and intellectual copyright, so everytime you watch Topgear or The Office (or any number of BBC derivatives) you're helping keep the cost down for us not to have to put up with 6 minute blocks of adverts every 9 minutes, (which is why I don't watch cable stations anymore)

Note: This thread is 3584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!