IGNORED

Sergio Garcia and TaylorMade Surprise Golfers at Bethpage Black

Note: This thread is 3585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Props to Sergio and Taylormade. What a great way to give back to the game of golf.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Props to Sergio and Taylormade. What a great way to give back to the game of golf.

There isn't much on which you and I agree but definitely +1 here. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

That probably made all of their golfing trips 10x better. Going to Bethpage Black would be fun, but going to Bethpage Black and having that happen would be unforgettable.

That should help Sergio's image in the US. He's been unjustly spanked in the media for some Tiger Woods comments. Gotta love Sergio!

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Sergio surprises Bethpage Black.

This is so cool.. I know Sergio gets a lot of bad wrap for a lot of the things that he has done or even allegedly done.. I have to admit from watching the video that he seems pretty genuine to me.  Also, really make me happy about owning a TM Driver & 3W.. these guys probably gained a lot of new customers from that outing alone!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

That should help Sergio's image in the US. He's been unjustly spanked in the media for some Tiger Woods comments. Gotta love Sergio!

Yeah, but he did do some stoopid things. I think maybe he's seen the light, and has changed his ways for the better, lets hope that continues. It can only make him a better person, and very well liked by his fans.

Sergio gets generously paid by TaylorMade to make heartwarming commercials like this. I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but he wouldn't be doing this on his own accord. Oprah gave away Pontiacs that were donated by GM to her audience, and everybody thought it was great (until they found out they had to pay taxes on the "gift"). I wonder how many of those drivers were given away? Probably a drop in the bucket considering what it costs to make a high quality commercial such as this.

Very cool to watch, whether it was genuine or not by Sergio I cant make that call. What I did like was the smiles on the faces of the golfers, especially the older gentleman at the end. I still think Sergio is a tool and will continue to root against him. Anyone can look like the coolest guy ever when the cameras are rolling and Taylormades PR person on site.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Very cool to watch, whether it was genuine or not by Sergio I cant make that call. What I did like was the smiles on the faces of the golfers, especially the older gentleman at the end. I still think Sergio is a tool and will continue to root against him. Anyone can look like the coolest guy ever when the cameras are rolling and Taylormades PR person on site.

I liked the older lady who hoped he had a good round because she kissed him. :-)

- Shane

Cool.

Looks like I picked the wrong day not to go to Bethpage....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I don't think Sergio fakes emotions. Obviously this is a publicity stunt or it would not have been recorded. However it was interesting enough to watch. I like Sergio now but won't purchase a TM club because of this.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 3585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!