IGNORED

Check out this OTT routine attached to bag!

Shorty
Note: This thread is 3553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wonder if he reads that before every shot..? And if he does, I wonder how long it takes him to play 18..?  Not to mention that's a boat load of stuff to think about before making a shot... :bugout:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dear me! To have this pinned to your bag is a bit OCD, or he's got Alzheimer's. Either way, There's no way this guy is playing through me! I think most people would do most of that in about 6 seconds anyway, without even thinking! It took me longer to read it than it would to carry out the routine! Perhaps he only plays 3 times a year?

Gaz Lee

What a shame fixing pitch marks on the green isn't the first point. DOnt just fix the one on your line, fix the ones you create too

:powerblt: Air force one complete set

:powerblt: TPS Putter

:oakley: Shirts

:footjoy: shoes

He wrote down "Select Club"? Is that something he's forgotten to do before?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

LOL, that would be really awkward to be standing there swinging your arms in the air at the ball, while your playing partners are looking on.  Of course you could always just play it off as part of your routine I guess.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

What a shame fixing pitch marks on the green isn't the first point. DOnt just fix the one on your line, fix the ones you create too

These lists don't focus on course maintenance, just pre-shot routines. You don't see "replace/fill divots after shot" there, do you?

-Rich

Hilarious ... now you have my picturing the guy going through the whole routine step by step, but forgetting the "select club" part, and then being flabbergasted at the end of the routine when the ball is still sitting there.

I've been told some people need that. Really. Like for their morning routine. Get off left side of bed. Blah blah... Thankfully I've yet to meet this person.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I can picture him 3/4 through the routine, then realising his bag isn't on the right side of ball!

This is one person I don't want in my group or to be in a group in front of me. Behind me, behind!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Also what happens if there is water, a tree, or cart path back and to the right of his golf ball? Does he just walk off the course?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Also what happens if there is water, a tree, or cart path back and to the right of his golf ball? Does he just walk off the course?

Something like this, I'd imagine

-Rich

No, it's a free drop!

Gaz Lee

I've written down three or four things on a piece of masking tape and stuck it under the bill of my cap before, but that list is ridiculous!

Was one of them "don't forget cap"

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!