IGNORED

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which of these is not like the others: "You can move mountains." "You can break rocks." "You can be a master."

Oooh oooh pick me! :dance: :dance:

Riley

Wish all the  majors could be like this!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Made it back in time to see this. Just like yesterday.....amazing!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

We get it, guys. None of us are on the other side of this issue.

I know, I know.... just wish the writers would jump on the PGA more, that's all. I mean the R&A; moved their tee times up.

We get it already, cripes. Edit: You win @jamo . P.S. Further comments about this will result in restrictions from the thread.

I'd say it's a pretty pertinent conversation piece of this tournament right now. Haha. The law speaks. a completely pertinent topic given what is going on with the tournament, but if you don't agree, you start to threaten people to shut them down. The only thing that stinks about this site.

I always love the look of those shots of drives from above. You can see the edges of the fairway as it weaves left and right. Just looks cool.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I know, I know.... just wish the writers would jump on the PGA more, that's all. I mean the R&A; moved their tee times up.

[quote name="albatross" url="/t/76282/2014-pga-championship-discussion-thread/1360_40#post_1038056"] I'd say it's a pretty big conversation piece of the tournament at this point. I'd say it's a pretty pertinent conversation piece of this tournament right now. Haha. The law speaks. a completely pertinent topic given what is going on with the tournament, but if you don't agree, you start to threaten people to shut them down. The only thing that stinks about this site.[/quote] Bottom Line: It Sucks. Nothing else to it. Case Closed.

Riley

• Administrator
I'd say it's a pretty big conversation piece of the tournament at this point.

I'd say it's a pretty pertinent conversation piece of this tournament right now.

And you can't change it. It already happened. You can't retroactively change the starting times. It is what it is. Continuing to talk about it simply annoys people.

Haha. The law speaks. a completely pertinent topic given what is going on with the tournament, but if you don't agree, you start to threaten people to shut them down. The only thing that stinks about this site.

First, you made a wrong assumption that I "don't agree." I agree it's pertinent. I agree the times should have been moved up.

But what you seem to be missing is that you're not adding anything to the discussion . There's nothing you can do about the tee times right now. You're simply annoying and aggravating people by talking about nothing else while a pretty darn great tournament is being played .

You'll get to see these comments later.

Still rooting for Rickie here. Still hate the hat, though. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I always love the look of those shots of drives from above. You can see the edges of the fairway as it weaves left and right. Just looks cool.

I like those and I like the ball flight shots.  wish we could see how high they actually hit their shots on tv

I'd say it's a pretty big conversation piece of the tournament at this point. I'd say it's a pretty pertinent conversation piece of this tournament right now. Haha. The law speaks. a completely pertinent topic given what is going on with the tournament, but if you don't agree, you start to threaten people to shut them down. The only thing that stinks about this site.

You're right--TST is rigged. You should (A) Pout about it for four more pages until you're suspended. (B) Quit and find a new forum. (C) Quit beating the horse and find something new and interesting to talk about in this event. It'll be tough--this tourney is a real snoozer.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Still rooting for Rickie here. Still hate the hat, though. :)

would be fun to see a rickie/rory playoff.

i'm rooting for rickie in the end tho. he's really stepped up in majors this year.

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Cool fist bump between Fowler and Mickelson. They are in their element. Fierce competitors but pulling the best from each other.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Just love the way Stenson plays. He has this weird moxie to him; I find it so hard to believe he has never won a big one.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Dammit Phil.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!