IGNORED

Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So you've seen the hot girls they flaunt around lol. They aren't throwing the dogs out front and center. ;) My location has nothing to do with it...go to SoCal if you want a lot of hot chicks...not Cleveland or Akron. However, you can find gorgeous women...10 level, anywhere. Cleveland, St. Louis, Des Moines...there just aren't as many. The hottest woman in the world could live in Oklahoma City for all we know.

Dallas.

• Upvote 1

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So you've seen the hot girls they flaunt around lol. They aren't throwing the dogs out front and center. ;) My location has nothing to do with it...go to SoCal if you want a lot of hot chicks...not Cleveland or Akron. However, you can find gorgeous women...10 level, anywhere. Cleveland, St. Louis, Des Moines...there just aren't as many. The hottest woman in the world could live in Oklahoma City for all we know.

I was there for a week by the way and just the girls walking by on the beach or in the nightclubs were some of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. But thats just me and my opinion because we all have our preferences. Blondes have never really done it for me so maybe thats why I think this "model" from Akron is just a strong 8. I just know that if I could have a time machine to before I met my wife and about a week and a million dollars, Im not going to Des Moines, Cleveland, or So Cal for that matter. I'll be needing my passport for this trip. :beer:

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I just know that if I could have a time machine to before I met my wife and about a week and a million dollars, Im not going to Des Moines, Cleveland, or So Cal for that matter. I'll be needing my passport for this trip.

:beer:

I like the blondes, so I'll be going to Sweden...but I get your point. :-D

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

This man gets it.

I do. When I was growing up, my friend had a cousin form SC who would spend a week or two in OH over the summer. I would totally melt when she called me "Sweatey."

- Shane

I do. When I was growing up, my friend had a cousin form SC who would spend a week or two in OH over the summer. I would totally melt when she called me "Sweatey."

I assume that she was just saying that because you looked hot and comfortable?? :-P

If my wife ever calls me sweaty, I'll immediately go jump in the shower. :beer:

Pssst ... I think you meant to say "sweetie."

I assume that she was just saying that because you looked hot and comfortable??

If my wife ever calls me sweaty, I'll immediately go jump in the shower.

Pssst ... I think you meant to say "sweetie."

Well, I was trying to impart the southern dialect into spelling the word. ;-)

It still gives me chills just thinking about it. :-D

- Shane

Well, I was trying to impart the southern dialect into spelling the word. ;-) It still gives me chills just thinking about it. :-D

Lol, gotcha. I agree too .. There's a woman I speak with on the phone a lot for work who calls everybody "honey" or "hun." I love it.

It's a dastardly Tom Watson trick. We all know what happens to Rory's form when a blonde gets involved

Funnily enough, it might actually be good for golf though. It could kick start golf becoming sexy. Golf galleries could start to resemble formula 1 if wannaba models start turning up all over the place. It'd blow away at a stroke the impression that its a game for crusty old men with cobwebs growing on them

My first impression was that Rory won't manage his own Twitter account, but with so few people folllowing the chances are that decision is his

Well he's going to get lonely at some point, and I thought she interviewed quite well.

Funny thread. I noticed her cheering for Rory after shots and thought it was unusual but dismissed it. Not unusual to have sports groupies though.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

GDs facebook posted that rors is following her on twitter now. Ooo the drama...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I hear Henry Kissinger also follows her... apparently her opinions on foreign policy are insightful.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

I hear Henry Kissinger also follows her... apparently her opinions on foreign policy are insightful.

They can't be any worse than... nevermind. Don't need to go there. :-P

- Shane

Note: This thread is 3541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!