IGNORED

Michael Phelps alleged girlfriend was once a man?!!

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 3447 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Next time I'll consult you on the title.

Next time don't pretend you meant something you didn't and jump horses midstream.

You were basically saying "Michael Phelps dated a WHAT!!!???"

Then.....you saw that not everyone is as prejudiced and pretended to be saying something else.

At least be honest about it.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Next time don't pretend you meant something you didn't and jump horses midstream. You were basically saying "Michael Phelps dated a WHAT!!!???" Then.....you saw that not everyone is as prejudiced and pretended to be saying something else. At least be honest about it.

Assumptions make asses out of people, works for you in this case. I brought a topic in and this was the main idea. Erik usually changes titles so I made it to help the search engine find. Take your sour over sensitive response to another thread if you don't like it. Truth is that I could care less what your sexual orientation is as long as all parties are on board and happy. I (and I believe no one else cares, God etc) don't care about what you do with yourself on earth or what you stick inside you. The stigma of what is right or wrong is governed by society and no deity.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Next time I'll consult you on the title.

Next time don't pretend you meant something you didn't and jump horses midstream.

You were basically saying "Michael Phelps dated a WHAT!!!???"

Then.....you saw that not everyone is as prejudiced and pretended to be saying something else.

At least be honest about it.

@Shorty ,

Please do not escalate this thread into something else.  It was a curious news story that @Valleygolfer posted in the Grill Room.  Every thread in this section doesn't have to become a political flame war.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

This person is an attention-seeking moron. Horrible that she didn't alert Phelps before going public. Obviously, the only reason she did it was to embarrass him and further "the cause". This is what I referred to in another thread in terms of LGBT's being a fringe group of 2% of the population but trying to project as mainstream.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

This person is an attention-seeking moron. Horrible that she didn't alert Phelps before going public. Obviously, the only reason she did it was to embarrass him and further "the cause". This is what I referred to in another thread in terms of LGBT's being a fringe group of 2% of the population but trying to project as mainstream.

I agree in part here. I don't think he's ever spent time with her. He was probably drunk and gave her his phone number. They probably text some small talk and he blew her off. She obviously has two phones already and more than likely text herself the conversation with Phelps' name. He was in rehab and couldn't use a phone apparently and could not refute it or just let it go to fizzle out. Just my speculation. It's is interesting to me to see how much press this has gotten with absolutely no real proof.

It's is interesting to me to see how much press this has gotten with absolutely no real proof.

Interesting? Yes. Surprising? No. That was the intent.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Interesting? Yes. Surprising? No. That was the intent.

I know that but it is a lame amount of evidence for the amount of attention

And it was only last year that Win McMurry was on his arm...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I know that but it is a lame amount of evidence for the amount of attention

Here's the thing that strikes me as weird, they have the phone that they used to communicate with Phelps locked up? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong, but if that's what really is the case this person really has some issues. What possible reason would you have for doing that?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Here's the thing that strikes me as weird, they have the phone that they used to communicate with Phelps locked up? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong, but if that's what really is the case this person really has some issues. What possible reason would you have for doing that?

Didn't I already outline intent?

Didn't I already outline intent?

Seems a bit beyond just "attention seeking" to me. This person seems mentally unstable.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Seems a bit beyond just "attention seeking" to me. This person seems mentally unstable.

Ya think? Anyone who fabricates a relationship and/or presents a personal situation to the public before telling the party involved is wacked.

Valleygolfer... You must be snowbound in NH to come up with this one.

Maybe you should contact a moderator and get this merged with the Winter Depression Thread . :-O

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

• Administrator

I'll be the first to say that his behavior isn't perfect by any stretch of the definition, but… he didn't "come up" with anything. The first post has a link to an article in the Washington Post.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Maybe you should contact a moderator and get this merged with the Winter Depression Thread.

We played yesterday in southern NH, lovely day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WUTiger

I'll be the first to say that his behavior isn't perfect by any stretch of the definition, but… he didn't "come up" with anything. The first post has a link to an article in the Washington Post.

That is the way I saw it too.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Perfect for me HA! @WUTiger there are a ton of different web interviews about this...

We played yesterday in southern NH, lovely day. ...

Some 400 miles to the south, we're snowy in St. Louis. Hit a few shots for me!

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Note: This thread is 3447 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!