IGNORED

The 2015 Newport Cup

iacas
Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I agree. I cant really dig into someone that I don't know much about. Who knows. Maybe Dave spends a whopping 50 seconds over every putt....who knows. I know there will be some tendencies that get called out hahaha

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Familiarity breeds contempt??  I do agree with my Red Team opponents, its much easier and more fun to take jabs at friends rather than strangers.  And if I find out that taking a long time over a putt will annoy @kpaulhus , (and I won't screw myself up doing it) I might just have to slow myself down.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

I agree. I cant really dig into someone that I don't know much about. Who knows. Maybe Dave spends a whopping 50 seconds over every putt....who knows. I know there will be some tendencies that get called out hahaha

Good to know. :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I'm the calmest guy you will meet.

Not really. I could be a loud mouth golf brand ambassador lol.

I'm from Florida, the land of social security and 6 hour rounds, gentlemen, take your time :)

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

That is... not my favorite graphic.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

But its a DRY heat! :tumble:

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

That is... not my favorite graphic.

That's Phoenix this time of year.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

But its a DRY heat!

I can't even tell you how many people have said to me when I've told them I'm going to Phoenix, lol. I've been out that way once before, for a family thing, and I don't remember being too bothered about it, but man.

That's Phoenix this time of year.

Hey, I live in Georgia; temperatures regularly in the 90s and whatnot. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to complain :-P

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Its been upper 90's in northwest Arkansas recently. I can golf in it. Even with the humidity. I'm actually looking forward to the dry heat.

Kyle Paulhus

Played 18 holes in LA last Thursday and this is what greeted me in the car immediately afterwards ...

To be honest, it really didn't seem that hot. :-P

I wouldn't become concerned until it reached the 110's. ;)

Played 18 holes in LA last Thursday and this is what greeted me in the car immediately afterwards ...

To be honest, it really didn't seem that hot.

I wouldn't become concerned until it reached the 110's. ;)

More importantly, how did you play?  How are you coming along?   Are you going to "peak" at the right time?    Remember, you are my pick and I expect you to bring me my driver! B-)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

More importantly, how did you play?  How are you coming along?   Are you going to "peak" at the right time?    Remember, you are my pick and I expect you to bring me my driver!

Bested my previous record on that particular course by 13 strokes.

'Nuff said.

:-P

Bested my previous record on that particular course by 13 strokes.

'Nuff said.

So you shot a 90, good job :p

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Drew I'm gonna guess you played the industry hills Ike course and shot an 88. Damn, now I'm talking smack on my own team....

So you shot a 90, good job :p

You're probably trying to be hyperbolic here for a laugh, however, jokes on you because you're almost right! :-P

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Drew I'm gonna guess you played the industry hills Ike course and shot an 88.

Damn, now I'm talking smack on my own team....

Bingo ... nice memory.

Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!