IGNORED

GAME GOLF & TST Challenge - Win Autographed Shirt and Hat by GG Pros!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

After your first round they calculate a handicap for you and it changes after every 9 or 18 holes you submit. Hope this helps.

I was more curious as to how many rounds are used.  I think it's probably up to the last 20.

Looks like Juan Nel, @neljuan, came in second and probably won the contest because he met the post requirement. Matthew Harding came in first but I'm not sure what his username is so if Matthew is reading this and you had at least 10 posts by May 31st please post here to let us know, thanks.

http://www.gamegolf.com/challenges/1105/leaderboard

Yep I want to officially say congrats to @neljuan for winning the TST GAME GOLF Challenge! :beer::banana:

Originally Posted by iacas

In addition to what Mike said, even if you're not one of the first two, we're drawing a random player to win a prize, too, so entering costs you nothing.

You have to have submitted a score for the challenge, though.

And that member is @onkey ! Congrats!

I'm checking in on what that prize is with GAME GOLF.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats to all.  I see I finished up one behind (#129) a moderator on here.  Talk about two different styles of play. :whistle:

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Yep I want to officially say congrats to @neljuan for winning the TST GAME GOLF Challenge!

And that member is @onkey! Congrats!

I'm checking in on what that prize is with GAME GOLF

Awesome--finishing 168th never felt so good.

Randal

Congrats, guys! Not that I was eligible for a prize, but I do want to point out that I finished in a very respectable 293rd! :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Congrats, guys! Not that I was eligible for a prize, but I do want to point out that I finished in a very respectable 293rd! :-P

Why aren't you eligible?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I didn't come in last. That is amazing!

419 out of 544 :beer:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I didn't come in last. That is amazing!

419 out of 544

LOL ... 398 for me. :cry:

And to make us feel even better about that ( @mchepp too, he stunk also ;)) it appears as though nobody beyond 437 even obtained a score, so we're a lot closer to dead last than at first glance. :doh:

I was awful during the challenge. Just dreadful. I needed a handicap adjustment midway through the challenge.

Michael

Why aren't you eligible?

TST staff were ineligible for the prizes.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awesome--finishing 168th never felt so good.

BTW, prize is a dozen Bridgestone Tour B330RX balls.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

BTW, prize is a dozen Bridgestone Tour B330RX balls.

Nice, I've been meaning to give those a try.  Thank you.

Randal

Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!