IGNORED

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn Break Up

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 3226 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You'd think that after going through the whole press conference to the world shit, that he'd have learned his lesson.  Wonder what his therapist in his sex addiction clinic would have to say about this whole episode.

Too much traction for a story in a bat boy spotted type tabloid. If it was anyone but Tiger the story would be ignored.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Too much traction for a story in a bat boy spotted type tabloid. If it was anyone but Tiger the story would be ignored.

no, if LeBron cheated on the first wife, paid a king's ransom to his ex-wife, then pledged to the country that he made a mistake, only to show the same pattern again with another woman, sportsfans would be all over it....if Rickie Fowler did it, same, if Tom Brady did it, same......Tiger is on the world stage.....there are hundreds of sports stars who'd get this focus.

Tiger is a human being. He was raised a certain way to achieve greatness. Did he ever have a chance to be just a normal, rebelious kid? The way he is now is a product of his upbringing. Similar to maybe Michael Jackson although Tiger is not deviant like that. The guy needs to be left alone. Maybe he can't stay faithful to one woman due to a personality issue. But really, how much scrutiny can a guy take before something tragic happens?  Who doesn't have an issue or two in their lives?

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

, if Tom Brady did it, same......

Ha!  Why do you think he didn't want to turn over his text messages to the NFL?

no, if LeBron cheated on the first wife, paid a king's ransom to his ex-wife, then pledged to the country that he made a mistake, only to show the same pattern again with another woman, sportsfans would be all over it....if Rickie Fowler did it, same, if Tom Brady did it, same......Tiger is on the world stage.....there are hundreds of sports stars who'd get this focus.

Tom Brady likes the flat hookers.

• 1 month later...

Posted without comment:

http://columbus.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/1394146/tiger-woods-lindsey-vonn-breakup-amanda-dufner

• Upvote 1

Posted without comment:

http://columbus.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/1394146/tiger-woods-lindsey-vonn-breakup-amanda-dufner

Nice find!  She should date Trump too!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Reported by the National Enquirer, yea, sorry not buying it.

But Agent K said it was "the best investigative reporting"! :-P

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

We'll see if Tiger sues for libel, eh?  I promise you it vetted this story carefully and had its lawyers review it before it went to print.

Actually you may find this hard to believe but most main stream papers, web sites and media, such as the big 4 ANC, NBC, CBS and Fox, by today's standard do very little in the way of reporting as a result of investigating. They are happy to report someone else's find and report their own opinion. rags such as National enquirer no longer report 2 headed aliens, but actually uncover many of the top stories, many that turn out to be factual. they have professionals digging and interviewing. TMZ is another one, they dig and investigate. Don't under estimate N.E. For as crazy as its cover to grab people's attention For it was they that uncovered and subsequently interviewed Lewingsky and her blue dress, Jonathan Edwards out of wed lock child, the anthrax attack, Micheal Jackson was gravely ill, 5 months later he was dead, Whitney Houston cocaine and alcohol binge, leading to her death a few days later and there is more. I too had the impression of what they were all about, until a college roommate that currently works for the NY times filled me in just how accurate and frequently they " get the story" or find the " smoking gun" thru investigative, feet in the street reporting. As he put it , most maine stream news you hear, the person that wrote it never left their desk and often pretty inaccurate of its initial findings. I have no idea if it's true, but I will give it some thought of what if is.....well it would certainly explain the suddenness of The dufners divorce as well as Woods/Vonn. Relationships usually do not end that quickly, divorces finalized that quickly, it always struck me as odd or there has to be more to that.Lindsey Vonn days ahead of the announcement didn't come across has things were not right, after the masters...she sounded very up beat and positive. And no I don't subscribe or have ever owned a copy of the NE, I don't watch TMZ and I don't get my news from the big 4, the golf channel or ESPN.

We'll see if Tiger sues for libel, eh?  I promise you it vetted this story carefully and had its lawyers review it before it went to print.

Yup, exactly. tiger won't sue, steiny with make some nor sense statement at best.

Actually you may find this hard to believe but most main stream papers, web sites and media, such as the big 4 ANC, NBC, CBS and Fox, by today's standard do very little in the way of reporting as a result of investigating. They are happy to report someone else's find and report their own opinion.

rags such as National enquirer no longer report 2 headed aliens, but actually uncover many of the top stories, many that turn out to be factual. they have professionals digging and interviewing. TMZ is another one, they dig and investigate.

Don't under estimate N.E. For as crazy as its cover to grab people's attention For it was they that uncovered and subsequently interviewed Lewingsky and her blue dress, Jonathan Edwards out of wed lock child, the anthrax attack, Micheal Jackson was gravely ill, 5 months later he was dead, Whitney Houston cocaine and alcohol binge, leading to her death a few days later and there is more.

I too had the impression of what they were all about, until a college roommate that currently works for the NY times filled me in just how accurate and frequently they " get the story" or find the " smoking gun" thru investigative, feet in the street reporting. As he put it , most maine stream news you hear, the person that wrote it never left their desk and often pretty inaccurate of its initial findings.

I have no idea if it's true, but I will give it some thought of what if is.....well it would certainly explain the suddenness of The dufners divorce as well as Woods/Vonn. Relationships usually do not end that quickly, divorces finalized that quickly, it always struck me as odd or there has to be more to that.Lindsey Vonn days ahead of the announcement didn't come across has things were not right, after the masters...she sounded very up beat and positive.

And no I don't subscribe or have ever owned a copy of the NE, I don't watch TMZ and I don't get my news from the big 4, the golf channel or ESPN.

Pretty much what I was going to write but was too lazy.  I do recall seeing LV on Fallon or Kimmel and she did not seem at all happy just before the Masters.   The break up followed immediately thereafter. . .

Posted without comment:

Only one word can sum this up.........AWESOME

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Only one word can sum this up.........AWESOME

Really?  Dude, show some class!

[Agreed 100%!!!!]

Note: This thread is 3226 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!