IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Rick Martin
Note: This thread is 3270 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Super congrats to Rickie!! Happy to see him win. I still like the players as much as the 4 majors.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That was better than Spieth going nuts at Augusta..Playoff golf, at 17 Sawgrass.. I mean c'mon can you ask for better?

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

Im just happy the 2 morons on the truck were saved....

Oh wait, did I miss something??

Yes, a big, bad cell near Kaufman... and potential movement into the area of ... more storms.

And Rickie's GF ... nice.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!! Most overrated just tore it up!!!!!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Yes, a big, bad cell near Kaufman... and potential movement into the area of ... more storms.

You mean its finally going to rain!!??? Its been like 8 minutes since the last storm

• Upvote 1

I looked her up immediately.  As long as I have a face, she has a place to sit.

• Upvote 1

"Witty golf quote."

Yeah .... Rickie!   That was a heck of finish.  Congrats on his 2nd ever PGA tour win.   It's about time!

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Not sure how anyone could have anything but respect for the nerves Kis is showing. Shot into 17 was clutch.

(But not as clutch as Rickie's.)

Probably helps that he  has bigger things to worry about when he gets home with his wife.... :roll:

I looked her up immediately.  As long as I have a face, she has a place to sit.

How's it look from the other side of the line?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

I bet it smells like victory.

Funny story...

Had a contractor client, and one of his sales guys would take measurements around the house, go into closets, and smell the panties on the floor.

So one day, he goes into a room filled with pictures of an 18 year old and young girl decorations, sees some panties on the floor, and of course, he picks them up for a deep sniff.

Seconds later, an old grannie walks out of the bathroom of that bedroom...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

So...the nay Sayers in that stupid mag where they said Rickie Fowler was over rated...Humble pie is what those guys got... :-$

Big Congratz to Rickie for the Win..I'm sure many more will come his way..

Note: This thread is 3270 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!