IGNORED

Donald Trump for president?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

48 minutes ago, k-troop said:

Seems that Trump probably thinks leadership on the economy is his strong suit, so I wouldn't expect Rand. I'd expect someone with FP credentials. Petraeus, anyone?

although that would nullify any attacks against Hillary about her handling of classified info. 

It's time to let the server thing go anyway it's not the smoking gun her detractors hoped for. The more they ZOMG about it the sillier it looks, for them. The only reason any of it mattered is they knew she'd have her name in the hat for 2016. If she was retired doing the book circuit nobody would give a shit.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A lot of chatter this morning from GOP establishment concerning Trump's lack of policy experience. Not sure but they may be steering into the path of his bus with that. 

Even if Trump is personality over policy people are tired of the establishment. GOP leaders standing in front of cameras with that sour just swallowed a cat turd look critcising DT for not spewing what has made them unpopular is unbelievably oblivious. 

8 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

A lot of chatter this morning from GOP establishment concerning Trump's lack of policy experience. Not sure but they may be steering into the path of his bus with that. 

Even if Trump is personality over policy people are tired of the establishment. GOP leaders standing in front of cameras with that sour just swallowed a cat turd look critcising DT for not spewing what has made them unpopular is unbelievably oblivious. 

They are trying to hurt him before Super Tuesday, if he wins Super Tuesday, it's game over for the establishment candidates.  I see it as a really desperate move by the establishment to ask Romney to take a few pot shots at Trump.  

I expect Trump to get attacked from the all sides (including the moderators) during the debate tonight.    

Joe Paradiso

2 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

They are trying to hurt him before Super Tuesday, if he wins Super Tuesday, it's game over for the establishment candidates.  I see it as a really desperate move by the establishment to ask Romney to take a few pot shots at Trump.  

I expect Trump to get attacked from the all sides (including the moderators) during the debate tonight.    

Yep, maybe it's just me but makes Trump look better them look worse. The desperation play didn't work for JEB. It's like they are wearing blinders. 

We already have corporate sponsored news, corporate lobbyists, and Wall Street controlling Congress to a large extent. Making a guy like Trump the President is the last step in total Oligarchy.

3 minutes ago, ppine said:

We already have corporate sponsored news, corporate lobbyists, and Wall Street controlling Congress to a large extent. Making a guy like Trump the President is the last step in total Oligarchy.

But if it comes with a fresh set of House and Senate bums it's worth entertaining. 

22 hours ago, Braivo said:

Last night he took 44% of the Latino vote in NV. Many legal immigrants support his immigration policies because they did things the right way

Is this like counting the percentage of African American Votes in the KKK Grand imperial Wizzard election?

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Stoked for the debate these are like weekly Suoer Bowls. We are planning our debate meal now. It's a party! Not sure what I like more the debates or the news after. 

1 hour ago, Dave2512 said:

Yep, maybe it's just me but makes Trump look better them look worse. The desperation play didn't work for JEB. It's like they are wearing blinders. 

Wearing blinders is what they do.  It's why they are facing this revolution.  They have their own agenda and they stubbornly stick to it regardless of what the public wants.  The formula has worked for so long now that they can't imagine it failing.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

1 hour ago, Elmer said:

Is this like counting the percentage of African American Votes in the KKK Grand imperial Wizzard election?

I just lol'd... literally

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

24 minutes ago, Fourputt said:

Wearing blinders is what they do.  It's why they are facing this revolution.  They have their own agenda and they stubbornly stick to it regardless of what the public wants.  The formula has worked for so long now that they can't imagine it failing.

Absolutely but I was referring to being oblivious to what just failed for JEB. It was a week ago.

4 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

Absolutely but I was referring to being oblivious to what just failed for JEB. It was a week ago.

That's sort of what I was implying - they are so blinded that they see that as an aberration.  They simply won't acknowledge that what we are seeing could well be a trend toward overturning the GOP as a whole.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

13 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

6 minutes ago, Fourputt said:

That's sort of what I was implying - they are so blinded that they see that as an aberration.  They simply won't acknowledge that what we are seeing could well be a trend toward overturning the GOP as a whole.

Exactly, they will eventually consolidate behind Rubio but it will be too late. The establishment's only hope at getting their puppet in there is full support behind Rubio starting right now, but they in such disarray they can't make that happen. Even if they did, as you guys said, it would be Jeb! 2.0. 

The writing is on the wall. The establishment has stopped spending money attacking Trump, they have accepted the inevitable. It's best they work with him if they have any chance of existing after this cycle. 

- Mark

1 hour ago, Elmer said:

Lmao!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Way out there guess on my part, but I think Trump would give Carson a lot of consideration for VP. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

4 minutes ago, Patch said:

Way out there guess on my part, but I think Trump would give Carson a lot of consideration for VP. 

I agree, the two seem to have bonded a bit through the debates. Neither attacks each other. 

- Mark

That's because Carson just sits there and blinks like silent South Park character.

Speaking of South Park this is arguably my favorite episode, just going to link rather than trying to embed it probably too big.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154582/debate-2004

1 hour ago, Patch said:

43 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

That's because Carson just sits there and blinks like silent South Park character.

Speaking of South Park this is arguably my favorite episode, just going to link rather than trying to embed it probably too big.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154582/debate-2004

The thought of Carson a heartbeat (assuming Trump has one) away from the presidency, scares me!
I think Carson has Aspergers, which is not a reason to disqualify Carson from office.
However I think he would be a train-wreck of a politician. Appoint his as the surgeon general!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!