IGNORED

2015 Greenbrier Classic Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just can't follow up a good round with another one. He's still got a ways to go. Need consistency before you can even think about winning against the big boys in a major.

-1 69. I'm am so excited

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just can't follow up a good round with another one. He's still got a ways to go. Need consistency before you can even think about winning against the big boys in a major.

He's only four back of Venezuelan Tiger.

Riley

He's only four back of Venezuelan Tiger.

Yeah, he got away with not playing all that great on the back. Still think he has a ways to go, but he's definitely moving in the right direction this week. Good to see.

Weak field , TW can put himself tomorrow in position to win this damn thing.

Don't tell that to Tiger Woods's Venezuelan doppëlganger.

Riley

Weak field , TW can put himself tomorrow in position to win this damn thing.

Very weak....it has players ranked as high as 220 in the world playing in it.

• Upvote 1

Saw a couple of Tiger's tee shots, different rhythm/sequencing than at the Memorial or Chambers Bay. One of the "smooth" swings went 320 in soft conditions. Maybe he'll realize he doesn't have to "kill it" to hit it far.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/golf-woods-slumps-back-mediocrity-greenbrier-013739154--golf.html

Did the person who wrote this watch any of the tourney?

haha, what were they saying when he shot in the 85?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Tiger isn't good enough to avoid The Greenbrier Classic and all the other second tier tournaments - playing it is the best thing for his game now matter how weak the event may be.

That being said, I wouldn't conclude that he's baaaaack with his two rounds in the 60s on an easier than usual course.

Has anybody been following Graham DeLaet's round today? He's -5 through 5 and hasn't had a birdie putt over 10 feet.

Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!