IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note: This thread is 3197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rose got influenced by a fan on a putt. Did not think these guys paid any attention to armchair warriors.

http://www.skysports.com/golf/pga-championship/news/14922/9952283/justin-rose-regrets-taking-fan-advice-at-pga-championship

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Chris, was it you who picked Jason Day to win and put $$ on it? Did you also pick Spieth for the Masters?

Yeah I have money on Day. Was actually pretty aggressive with it. Put 35 on him. I usually don't put that much on a player. I put $$ on Jordan at Augusta and Chambers. Also had Rory last year at Hoylake. So crossing my fingers for another pay day. Also had him in the contest here but only had him at -12. Not sure what others had.

Jason Day's 3 wood has to be one of my favourite swings in golf - would love to be able to have a swing half as good as that...

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Yeah I have money on Day. Was actually pretty aggressive with it. Put 35 on him. I usually don't put that much on a player. I put $$ on Jordan at Augusta and Chambers. Also had Rory last year at Hoylake. So crossing my fingers for another pay day. Also had him in the contest here but only had him at -12. Not sure what others had.

I just changed my post because I didn't want to jinx you. Hope you win.

I just changed my post because I didn't want to jinx you. Hope you win.

Thanks. I hope so. I've had some really bad luck with car problems the last two weeks but this would balance it all out. So we'll see. With Spieth up there, anything can happen.

Its pretty cool Lahiri is doing so well. Young player, great exposure for India.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

What happened to CBS coverage? It has gone to shit all in a year it seems. More commercials than golf. More sob stories than ESPN. More closeups of Nantz. More tech talk and science of the swing bullshit. WE WANT TO SEE GOLF.

Wow, Day is finally going to win a major.

Hey don't you jinx him dammit.

LOL 383 yard drive for Day. Unreal stuff.

Nah, he's got it. If he doesn't win, I'll change my picture to Robert Allenby for a month.

hahaha ewwww

Looks like it'll be Rose if it's anyone at the moment - he's really finding his groove.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Looks like it'll be Rose if it's anyone at the moment - he's really finding his groove.

Whats crazy is if he was just a little better putter, he may be running away with this tournament. I've counted 4 putts today he should have holed.

Jordan's putting has let him down so far.

Looks like Day's day. :-D

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!