IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

'these guys are good"

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

JORDAN SPIETH IS A CLASS ACT. JORDAN SPIETH JUST GAVE A THUMBS UP TO DAY. WHAT GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP. WHAT A GREAT MOMENT IN GOOD PEOPLE. SO GOOD FOR THE GAME. SUCH A CLASS ACT, WHAT A CLASSY GUY.

And the amazing thing is being classy is more important than their skill level. Jason Day is also classy. Tiger... well I don't know.

And the amazing thing is being classy is more important than their skill level. Jason Day is also classy. Tiger... well I don't know.

What? Lol.

Riley

JORDAN SPIETH IS A CLASS ACT. JORDAN SPIETH JUST GAVE A THUMBS UP TO DAY. WHAT GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP. WHAT A GREAT MOMENT IN GOOD PEOPLE. SO GOOD FOR THE GAME. SUCH A CLASS ACT, WHAT A CLASSY GUY. DID I MENTION HOW MUCH CLASS HE HAS? SO SO CLASSY. WHAT SPORTSMANSHIP.

SO CLASSY [quote name="teeitup22" url="/t/83371/2015-pga-championship-at-whistling-straits-discussion-thread/750#post_1185693"]And the amazing thing is being classy is more important than their skill level. Jason Day is also classy. Tiger... well I don't know.  [/quote] Alright Never pass up a shot to take a shot at Tiger, I guess.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Barring some weird shot ... its in the bag for Day

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Actually I was really impressed by Jordan earlier in the round when he was talking with Day and you could tell he was basically congratulating him. Just bc it is being talked about a lot by the announcers doesn't mean that Jordan isn't being a class act and apparently a really good dude. :)

Great year for Majors!

Actually I was really impressed by Jordan earlier in the round when he was talking with Day and you could tell he was basically congratulating him. Just bc it is being talked about a lot by the announcers doesn't mean that Jordan isn't being a class act and apparently a really good dude. :)

I'm sure he is but I really don't need to hear IBF jizzing himself about it. Also, Spieth is probably seething.

Riley

Damn....I predicted Day winning with -17....can't believe he's obliterated that ....

You were closer than I was.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I'm sure he is but I really don't need to hear IBF jizzing himself about it. Also, Spieth is probably seething.

IBF jizzes about everyone. I call him the Jon Gruden of golf. Everyone is great. This guy is awesome. They have no weaknesses.

IBF jizzes about everyone. I call him the Jon Gruden of golf. Everyone is great. This guy is awesome. They have no weaknesses.

Yeah but with John Gruden it's like: "YOU KNOW THAT GUY HE'S A REAL HARD WORKER GREAT WORKER HE KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD A FOOTBALL TEAM HE WORKS HIS ASS OFF AND HE PUTS THE TEAM FIRST AND HE IS A GRINDER OUT THERE A REAL TEAM PLAYER". In caps.

Riley

Spieth's 2015 majors: 1st, 1st, T-4th, 2nd. Tiger's 2000 majors: 5th, 1st, 1st, 1st. The cumulative places are exactly the same.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Great year for Majors!

Yep! :dance:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Is it really fair to compare strokes from other majors ... so many variables play into it??

So close to 21-under. He couldn't hold on until the final putt to start the waterworks, though. That's a mark against him.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!