IGNORED

2015 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 in a row!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Are you may have reason to worry.

Nah I doubt it but it's good to see him playing well for one day. A welcome sight. Just not sure he can do it for 4 days straight.[quote name="pumaAttack" url="/t/83482/2015-quicken-loans-national-discussion-thread/30#post_1177361"]Tiger attacking!! [/quote] You must be angry. If you don't like Jordan Spieth you must hate Tiger Woods. If you don't then you really are an anomaly.

Nah I doubt it but it's good to see him playing well for one day. A welcome sight. Just not sure he can do it for 4 days straight. You must be angry. If you don't like Jordan Spieth you must hate Tiger Woods. If you don't then you really are an anomaly.

I like Tiger and don't like Spieth. Spieth is too pasty. ;-)

Riley

I would never sponsor jeff overton; he's so sloppy looking, he makes the brands he is wearing look sloppy.

Yeah not a fan of him.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

I would never sponsor jeff overton; he's so sloppy looking, he makes the brands he is wearing look sloppy.

My dad and I were just talking about that. Whoever dressed him did a poor job; he looks like shit.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I like Tiger and don't like Spieth. Spieth is too pasty. ;-)

That's all fine and dandy. But puma said he didn't like Spieth because he was whiny on the course and "thinks" he's different in real life than he is with the media. Well, if that's the case, he must hate Tiger. If not, then color me confused. As for Tiger, I still miss the old swing. I miss the way he used to attack the ball on the downswing and the force he used. But if this new swing works, then all power to him. I understand with the back surgery he just can't swing with the same power.

Nah I doubt it but it's good to see him playing well for one day. A welcome sight. Just not sure he can do it for 4 days straight.

You must be angry. If you don't like Jordan Spieth you must hate Tiger Woods. If you don't then you really are an anomaly.

I like Tiger but he is not my favorite.  I just want to see him succeed again, as it is great for the game of golf.

I like Tiger more than I like Spieth, that is for sure.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

I like Tiger more than I like Spieth, that is for sure.

But he throws hissy fits on the course worse than Spieth and hes just like Spieth with the media? I don't get it. But whatever....you're a bit of a weird cat.

Impressive bounce back by Tiger today.......really hit the ball solidly after getting off to kind of a nervy start.....even the bogey on 4 wasn't bad....right over the top of the pin to an impossible spot

and love the response on the Como question.....Tiger is awesome

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Impressive bounce back by Tiger today.......really hit the ball solidly after getting off to kind of a nervy start.....even the bogey on 4 wasn't bad....right over the top of the pin to an impossible spot and love the response on the Como question.....Tiger is awesome

What was that response?? I didn't catch it....

Colin P.

What was that response?? I didn't catch it....

Its in the Tiger Woods catch all thread I think, Colin

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

But he throws hissy fits on the course worse than Spieth and hes just like Spieth with the media? I don't get it. But whatever....you're a bit of a weird cat.

My original question as to why it bothers people when tiger acts up but not when Jordan does. I don't mind seeing some firey temperaments on the course.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Hahaha!! Did Jimmy Walker lose a bet?! He looks ridiculous in that hat!

Maybe he got a free bowl of soup with it....

Colin P.

I like Tiger and don't like Spieth.

Spieth is too pasty.

C'mon, You don't know pasty.

I think this backlash against Spieth is just that ... a  brushback against the media lovefest...

You have never seen pasty until you've seen Tom Kite with glasses upclose and personal -- I had to turn around in shock.

Jordan has personality, what is there not to enjoy with the running commentary, but no one moves the needle like Tiger.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!