IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Last two rounds, same course:

ouch

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

• Administrator
73 at Little Mountain (par 70, rating is 72.5 or so though). I nearly started with four straight birdies.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

105 today...really really really struggling. Played one of the tougher courses in the area and it seems like when I would make great contact it would find some marsh or wetland area and I would be forced to take a drop. Not one single par..hoping to get out for another round this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

86.. Out in 42, IN 44.. Problem is I got a 9 on 18. Stood on the tee box and thought.. Man, if i get a par i'll shoot 39 on the back. Boy was that the wrong thought. lol. Then I heard the sound of me choking

-1 70 today!!!! WHOO HOO! Im back! 3 Birdies, 2 bogeys.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Played really well today actually. Shot an all time best 89 at a really hard course I've never played. Since I've played 6 rounds, I have a new low handicap.

Anyway, a couple of GIRs but mostly played to bogey on each hole, which worked out okay because I didn't try to get pars/birdies and end up 2 or 3 over. Also, an eagle on the back helped out a lot. Really exciting and I'm ready for another round!

I shot an 82 today with about 35 putts, which is much better than my last round. I felt like I could have broken 80 but a 3 putt on a par 3 killed my momentum, that and intense hunger.

My Bag:
Driver: R11

Irons: Titliest MB

Wedge: vokey
Putter: rosa

Balls: whatever I can find

Went to a nice little par 3 course today and shot a 68 with a birdie on the last hole. A nice tee shot to within 5 feet of the cup was a good way to end the day. My score was not bad considering my handicap and I was looking to improve my short game which I feel I did. I consistently put some 10 foot putts in and I am now feeling more confident with my putting. It was also the first time I played with my r7 irons and I LOVE them! Solid is the best word for them.

In my University of Missouri Golf Bag:
Driver- 09 Burner 10.5* M Flex
Hybrid- 09 Burner 22* M Flex
Irons- r7 5-PW, AW Graphite Shaft, M Flex
Ball- Burner Putter- White Hot Tour #1

Shot a four under at a nearby par-64. The only reason was I had twenty two putts! Yeah! Now if I can only start hitting my driver better...

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

shot a 93...
played the front from the middle teebox's cuz i was paired up with a father son combo on the front... one thing lead to another and i found my self 14 over on the front alone...
glad they only played 9...
met up with some friends on the back playing from the tips... i decided to man up since they called my teebox the sissy tees...
wound up 7 over on the back...
so 14 over from the forward tees and 7 over tips... wtf?
shouldnt it be the other way around?
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

43 on one of the 9 hole courses at the club.

2 Doubles. yanked the crap out of a knock down 8 iron that bit me in the ass and missed a 4' bogey putt for the other double. Also 3 jacked a par 5 for a bogey. Hit the driver well, hit the irons pretty well. Ready to go back now

Ended the weekend with a 105..apparently I forgot how to golf in my few years away from the game. Will be playing again on Tuesday HOPING I don't shoot another 100+ round. I NEED a 99.

44. Steady but unspectacular round of 4 bogeys and 5 doubles.

Putting was a little weak with three 3-putts, but also bladed a couple of wedge shots over the green .

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

Thursday I played the Gold course at Congressional Country Club. Shot a 106, not great, but not that bad. I really fell apart on the last 4 holes. Kind of lost my concentration.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades