IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot an 88 yesterday (41 & 47), probably my best full round of the year. Still am allowing other people on the course to get to me, played Thursday behind a couple that had three groups backed up behind them, and then Saturday the group behind us hit into us on 16 & 17, which ticked me off and of course the last two holes were my worst. Gotta stop letting that happen to myself.

Scores have been coming down now that I have joined a club and am actually practicing and playing more!

Gus
---------------

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

90.....44/46 5/14 FW, 6 GIR, 34 putts. 1 birdie, 6 pars, 5 bogies, 4 doubles, and 2 triples. Putting was just so so, irons were decent, but the tee shot is killing me. I can't hit a fairway with a 2 hybrid right now. It's tough to score when you hit your 3rd shot from the tee 4 times in a round!

Great back 9!!!

I shot a 50 front and a 44 back on a tough course I played for the first time. After a quad bogey on the 10th hole, my driver started behaving and I was 4 over for the last 8 holes.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Played yesterday and shot a 50 on the Front nine. I thought, here we go this should get interesting. I ended up shooting a -4 under 32 on the back birding 11, 15, 16, 17, 18. Finish with an 82 which is actually my new lowest round ever. And probably the lowest 9 holes in a long time.

wow! brilliant back nine. now you know what you're capable of, this should inspire confidence.

How to turn an OK day into dissatisfaction: Cruising along one over due to a bladed approach early in the round, get to 17, have a pitch of about 90 yards to a par 5, over a canyon... I remember the bladed shot so try to hit down and bingo, fat into the canyon... make double bogey. Stiff one on 18 and miss the putt. Shoot 75 on par 71, and put my clubs away thinking how the game can always bite you when you least expect it. Just makes me want to play again as soon as possible -- like tomorrow.

RC

Shot a season best 84(+14) yesterday.

On the back I played the best golf I think I've ever played. I shot a 41 on the back but had it not been for an 8 on the Par 4 12th I would've had a 38(if I bogied it). My approach shots were some of the best I've ever hit. I had legitimate looks at four times on the back but only converted on one. The other three I just missed.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

93.....46/47 4/14 FW, 9 GIR, 39 putts. 7 pars, 2 bogies, 8 doubles, and 1 triples. My game is in a shambles right now because I cannot for the life of me get off a tee box with anything more than a 5i. My miss is the straight push into oblivion or the low duck hook. I'm hitting greens despite my woes off the tee, but putting is hit or miss, and today was a complete whiff!! I cannot keep hitting 3 off the tee 4-5 times per round and expect to score.

Less playing and more time on the range is on the menu!

Second round of the year... :( ...but I shot a 91. That was about what I expected. Could have shot in the mid 80's if I just wouldn't have had a couple OB's off the tee.

Shot a 78 yesterday (+7)

Couldn't make a putt over 6 feet, which was a shame because I had a few good looks at birdies. I'm quite happy about my game at the moment, it seems to be getting more consistent (last 2 rounds 79, 78) so hopefully my HC will be coming down with my next couple posts.

Waiting for summer...

Had a great weekend of golf, my best ever. Shot a 74 on Sunday, 37-37 and then turned around and shot a 37-36 today for a 73. It was on two different courses with two totally different style of courses. One is a links style and the other is more of a woodlands course with tight fairways. I had 3 birdies in a row today for the first time ever. Unfortunately I made the appropriate number of bogeys to offset them, but it was still a nice accomplishment.

Cleveland Hibore XL
Mizuno F60 3 wood
3-PW MP 68
52 & 56 Vokey
Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball

Played Bethpage Black for the first time this season and got my arse kicked. Played about 7 rounds so far this year - 4 on a trip to Florida in April and 3 on a trip to Ocean City two weeks ago. Had a low of 78 on one of the PGA National courses in West Palm on the last day after rounding into form the first 3 days and was in the low-to-mid 80s in Ocean City.

48-46 for a 94 from the whites on The Black. Missing too many fairways and finding the sand a little too often. I did birdie one hole that I had yet to birdie on The Black over about 25 rounds over the years - par 4 5th hole - lateral fairway and then up the hill over bunkers. Hit a decent drive and had 210 left up the hill. Put a nice swing on the approach with a 5-wood and put it to 2 feet. The rest of the round was just trying to survive the day.

The round took 6 hours - brutal. The group in front of us had two open holes ahead of them and couldn't care less that they were holding anyone up. Not a ranger to be found all day.

79 (+7) with 33 putts. but missed two straight par putts again from inside 4 feet and made a dissapointing par on the par 5 6th after my second shot was a flag short of the green. hit a perfect wedge into it bt it didnt check p at all, and itsn not like i bladed it or hit it fat, it just didnt check, first time the penta let me down.

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

78 on a par 73 course.

42 at the front and 36 at the back.

One eagle and no birdies ..where are the birdies have gone ?
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Shot a 73 at the Dunes several days ago. Kinda a interesting round with 12 straight pars and then a bogey followed by a birdie. Missed a 4 footer on 15 for bird. Then bogey on super easy par 5:(. Par par finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the bag-

Driver- Ping Anser 9.5  Diamana Ahina
3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

Shot a 101 (how impressive) and lowered my hcp to 24.6. Pretty good round, especially considering I played the course for the first time and it is a tricky course with lots of water.