IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot my best 9 ever this evening. a 40 on my home course. only 13 putts!

played with 10 clubs - Driver, Hybrid, 5-PW, 56 and putter. a beautiful afternoon to walk by myself.

i'm finding i play my best when i'm alone. my tempo and routine are solid. just need to try and transfer that over to playing with other people.

R9 Driver and 17* 4 wood
mizuno.gif MX-23 (5-PW)
CG16 52*, 58*

White Ice #7

Shot a +2, 38 this morning

Didn't hit a single fairway, but was in complete control with the irons and was in good positions just off the fairway on most holes.

2 bogey, 7 pars
3/5 up and down
15 putts
4/9 Gir

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Now just starting to get back into golf after a year of a bad back. I have changed my swing and gone to a long putter to help the back. Glad to say I had a 42 today with 2 triples. Getting there, just glad to be back on the links.

Driver Cobra 400
Irons Mizuno MP-57
Wedges Cleveland
Putter _ Oddesy 2 Ball

I shot 100. My worst score in over 3 years. It's my first time playing in a few weeks, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. I don't feel bad about it, though, because I understand why the score was so high. Now I just need to put in some work to fix it. It was a strange round... Almost half pars and the other half triple bogeys. I did hit one shot absolutely Hogan pure. All I remember is that I wanted to feel my right arm extending down the target line and my right shoulder chasing after the ball down and through. After about 10 rehearsals, perfect execution. Completely striped like a laser and so pure. That was at least worth the 100. There were quite a few others down the middle, but that one stuck with me.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

93 (49/44) on my home course. Again, another round after a 12 hour night shift for me. I never go into these rounds expecting too much as fatigue is inevitable but I find it weird that both last week and today had similar results - start off slow, make the turn on pace to hit 100 and somehow really turn it on during the back and make it respectable.

I really need to figure my driver out, it has deserted me the past couple of rounds. Slices keep occurring and I have never had to battle continuous slicing before. Hmmm.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

94 (45/49). I found a lot of fairways and got a lot of up-n-downs, but my irons weren't there. I couldn't hit them straight or long, and I didn't hit a GIR all day, despite 4 good chances on par 4s alone.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

79 (42/27) at a local course (115 slope / 70.0 rating). 11 fo 14 fairways, 8 of 18 greens, 34 putts. I find my game is drastically different on 110-115 slope courses than 120-135 (10-15 strokes).

86....not what I wanted, but I was hooking my driver and went down to my 1 iron to save the round just to be in the 80s

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

Driver: Dymo2 10.5
3 Wood: Dymo2
Irons: Forged Blades 1-PWWedges: Forged Blade 56, VR 60Putter: Method 001Ball: One Gold or One Tour D

87 (42/45) @ Whittle Springs. Course was a little wet, but a beautiful day to play. Putting was off a little, due the the greens having just been aerated. Pretty happy with my game overall.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

84, but I had 43 putts....Awful day on the greens, but plenty of fairways and GIRs.

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

51/47 for a 98... I only hit one good drive all day and even though it was in my shot cone, it turned out my cone's aim was about 5 yards too far left. I couldn't hit anything over a 6I all day though, and definitely couldn't putt worth a damn. My short irons saved me 15 strokes easily though.

46 for 9 holes. Pretty good, should have been a 44 but for a chunked shot and my inability to tap in on the last hole. Fortunately I rarely hit completely terrible shots any more, not sure where the chunk came from, it was a pretty run of the mill hybrid shot and just hit a foot short. The highlight of the round was three consecutive scrambling pars (even though one was only a scramble because I bladed a < 40 yard pitch over the green and had to save par), capped by a very nice sand save, if I do say so myself.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"