IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

78 (40/38) @ Whittle Springs GC.   (par 70 course)  Best round ever.    Haven't been on here in a while, but remembered why I love this site so much, after about 20 seconds.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Considering it was 107 heat index..41/42...by the 14th I was wore slap out!  A VERY good round for me...not a single birdie and 2 double bogey's.  The putting was off a bit, but the ball striking was a pleasure, hence, the VERY good round.

78 (41/37, par 72 ) at a course that I play for the 1st time and played in the rain. It was a clubs team tourneys ( total score from best 3 person in a four person team )and we ended up 2nd among 8 clubs and we are heading for national finals at Shanghai ! Awesome ! Here are the prize [IMG]http://tapatalk.com/mu/75880c97-294a-44fc.jpg[/IMG]
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Shot 82 (39 stableford points) today. First time on the course with new (used) irons - Titleist 735.CM. Good round, but didn't feel I played the best I could have. 1 triple, 2 double and 3 bogeys. 1 shot OB, 3 three foot puts missed, and a three-put when having a chance for eagle. But all in all - a good round for me :-) @SGSII via Tapatalk

Two eagles and a birdie today, Nice even par round, NOT!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Well today was a big step up in my game. Probably my 7th round? Only got to play 9, but for the first time, I could pick out my weak spots (instead of having "screw it" holes and poor consistency). I shot a 53 on a par 36, 13 over, which is an improvement. I learned today that my short game is killing me. My driving was great, my Iron/Hybrid work was great, but the short game. Every time I got within 30 yards, I fell apart. Do I use a SW? Or a PW? Or do I try to putt it all the way from there? Those are the things I need to work on. I feel great about my game because I can FINALLY pin point the problems.

I coulda sworn I left the cart right here......

95 (45 + 50) on Wednesday and 95 (47 + 48) on Thursday both on a par-71 course (Seascape).

Definitely not in Oklahoma any more!  I thought Seascape was a fun course that I would love to play regularly, and the greens are much more challenging than what I'm used to. The fairways looked narrow, but they actually played quite wide since the slope on both sides usually pushed the ball back towards the cfairway.  I hit several drives that I thought would be close to OB, but they bounced and rolled back down to the edge of the fairway.

WEDNESDAY:

Shot 11 on 18 to ruin an otherwise good round (for me).  5 pars, 8 bogeys, 3 doubles, and ...one quad and one, ummm, ???sextuple bogey?? (3 penalties) d1_bigcry.gif

15 two-putts, two triples, one single -- 37 total.

THURSDAY:

Scored the same as Wednesday, but I didn't hit the ball as well.  3 pars, 9 bogeys, 4 doubles, 2 triples -- 36 putts.

Best round of the year!

Played 18 holes and shot 72 or even par.  below is a summary of my round and the short game saved my round.

26 Putts

13 front & 13 back

7 up and downs out of 11 tries or 63.4%

3 saves out of 4 attempts, front nine & 4 saves out of 7 attempts, back nine

9 out of 18 green on regulations or 50%

5 front & 4 back

11 out of 14 fairways hit or 78.6%

6/7 front & 5/7 back

35 Front

36 Back

front

2 birdies

1 boogie

6 pars

back

2 birdies

3 boogies

4 pars

Best Rounds

par

par, today

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

106 today.

Driver- TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5*

Driver- Calaway Diablo 13*HT

Woods- Callaway Diablo 3 FW / Callaway Diablo 5 FW

Hybrids- Callaway Diablo 3 Hybrid / Callaway Diablo 4 Hybrid

Irons- Callaway Diablo Edge 5-PW

Putter- Odyssey White Ice #3

Callaway Warbird Stand Bag

http://Shotly.com

Had my best tournament round ever yesterday with a 98. Format was 1 best ball with 6 holes from the reds, 6 white and 6 blues(tips). We ended up coming in 2nd with a net 58. The best score was 57 and the worst was 59. We had the tie breaker for 2nd.

The funny thing was that me and my teammates played better from the blues than the reds.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 85 in my club championship yesterday. Got an 8 on a simple par 4, but high winds and fast greens prevented from getting anything back.

In my bag:Driver: 910D2, 10.25˚, Aldila RIP, Fairway: 904F, 15˚, YS-6FW+ Stiff, Hybrid: Titleist 910H, Irons: S-58, 4-PW, DG S300, Wedges: Wishon 52˚, 56˚, Putter: Odyssey Black series i 1

I want to start contributing to this thread...at least to keep a running journal for myself.

Today: 70 (-2), 31 putts, Skyland Golf Course, Ohio

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

played the same course both saturday and sunday this weekend - 6595 yards from the tips, par 72.  staggered along to 80 yesterday, managed a 78 today.