IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Well i dont know if this will be my last 9 holes of the year or not.... the weather here in Michigan is kind of iffy..... monday i was suppose to go , and it was 37* outside lol..... the next day it was 70*  lol....... then tried to go Friday and the course had a heavy over night frost.. so dad and myself couldnt get 9 holes in... so we went today @ 11am..... and it was nice.... low 50's  course was wet.... which made everything a bit more challenging, since balls where pluggin on the fairways and rough...  

But i shot a 51, on the 9 holes we did play,,,, not great... not horrible.... lost 2 balls... so over all not a total loss.....

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

34( 2 under ) at my home course, practi e round because my club championship rival didn't show up to play. To scared??

37-40-77 SGCC Blue Tees

Three 77's in a row.  

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Played November 5th in mid-Michigan with the temperatures in the upper 60s.   I shot a 46 / 44 but lost 3 balls in the fairways!   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

83 today after starting DOUBLE ,DOUBLE, BOGEY. Got off to a terrible start. Breaking 80 was in my grasp,Ugh !!!!! Oh well, I got together a little the rest of the way. 79 is coming dang it. Hit Em Good Yall !!

My Bag (Callaway ORG 14 )
Callaway Apex CF16's 4-AW
Callaway MD3's 54deg---58deg   W-grind
Callaway 3-hybrid
Callaway XR16 10.5 driver and 3-wood
Odyssey Metal X Milled #6 putter
Chrome Soft ball

49 for nine in a chilly New Jersey this morning. I've been scoring in the mid to upper 40's for nine holes lately. Will be out there again tomorrow in the promised mid 60 temps. After voting, of course.

11/7 Shot my handicap on a water logged course. 5 pars, 6 bogies (+1) only one (1) triple..

No bounce or rollout. A couple drives appear to have backed up in the fairway. I found them a foot behind the pitch marks. Never thought this was possible with a driver. Anyway, last "official" round of the year for me. Too yucky and wet. 

Back to the instructor and the mats until March.

Edited by Kalnoky

I played a new course today...I'm loving this November weather in Michigan..The Majestic Golf Course in Hartland, MI.   It is a very nice course, 27 holes with 18 holes ranging from 5860 to 7009 yds.  The golf carts had active GPS which was nice.

I didn't play bad but could have played better.   I made a few silly mistakes.

I hit 11 of 14 fairways.  I had 14 nGIR but only 4 GIR.  

I had two 3 putts but had 4 holes above bogey.

I shot an 89 with 6 pars.  

More to come Wednesday or Thursday before we run out of good weather.  

new member here.

shot a 105 saturday w 4 pars.  After starting to play regularly last year i was able to break a 100 by september 2015.  Since then, aside from some hiccups, I was consistently shooting in the high 90s and by august got to 93, 92, thought i was gonna break 90 then completely lost it.  Havent broke 100 since.

This was my first round trying out a tip i read in another thread from @iacas to narrow stance and bow feet out.  This helped a lot with my ball striking, greatly reduced and practically eliminated duffs.  

a really, REALLY annoying 77 this past Saturday. A breezy 55 degrees on Long Island at Bergen Point (Par 71). What was so annoying was my nemesis shot only turned up on the Par 3's. A pull hook... showed up on every one except on 11. That was a straight push trying NOT to hit the pull hook. 7 over for the 4 Par 3's...

37-38-75

SGCC Blue Tees

11 GIR

3 birdies

1 double

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Possibly the last round of the year here in mid-Michigan.   Our group played the Coyote Preserve Golf Club.   If you haven't played this course, run, don't walk, to the first tee.   This course is fantastic.    It is everything you'd want in a course with challenges for every skill level.   This distances range from about 4900 for the women to about 6900 from the tips.    We played the white tees 69.2 / 132.    It was one of the more difficult courses I've played this year.  

I had 9 pars, hit 9 fairways but only one that was trouble.  I can't say I putted well but my Aimpoint has paid for itself many times over.    I still had three 3 putts but six 1 putts.    

37-39-76 SGCC 

1 birdie. 1 double

-Jerry

Weather was unbelievable in the mid-Atlantic today.  Warm and sunny. Good weekend for golf, won lots on the course.

35-40-75 SGCC Blue Tees

3 birdies  1 double

Only 7 GIR, but had 6 more NGIR's. 

weather for this week looks good as well.

-Jerry

I 3-putted the first 2 holes, then also bogied #3...so 3 over after 3 holes...then aced #5! Finished with a 73 (1 over).

That's hole-in-one #11 for me...used a 6iron, hole was 164 yards. 

45-42=87 (+17). Didn't play well, 3GIR, 12nGIR, need to convert more nGIRs to GIRs. Need to work on 60-120 yards, as I had 7 attempts and hit one green (5nGIR).

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306