IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

• Administrator
76 at Lake View. First time out in a looooong time. Took the 906F4 out (I may start another thread on this) and took the CG Reds out for the last time prior to their review.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

95 today....need putting work

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

i shot a 46 for nine not very good but hey. (par 36)

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

shot a 40 without using woods (school coach wanted us to hit stupid long irons ). i dunno how i shot 40 hitting the ball the way i did, i must have hooked 6 of my tee balls into the rough; o well

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

I shot a FANTASTIC 35 today, even par.

I had a tap-in birdie, with a total of 6 GIRS.

Driver was fantastic, and I had sand wedge into basically every single par 4.

Playing as a number 3, which is really above where I should be, I dominated the other teams 3, winning stroke play by 3 and match by 4.

I'm very excited for tomorrow when I get to play 18 at a tournament at Bonneville.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Shot a 58 on 9 holes. Didn't really take it seriously since I was playing with one of my buddies. We'd try trick shots, hit several balls, do whatever... just banged the ball around a bit. He somehow nailed a green from 270 yards with a 5 wood, but I just told him it was a fluke (he hits some mad 5 woods at times but his ego gets in the way, he hits driver, and then gets big numbers).

Played the last hole with just a 7 iron and a putter for a chicken sandwich (He had everything in his bag) - I got 9, he got 10. (I only got 9 because I had to carry about 160 yards with a 7 iron in order to clear a creek off the tee - trying to murder the ball I put two balls in the woods - he had to take two unplayables and three-putted to buying my sandwich. )

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I played my first ever golf round today. 9 holes at the course near my home. Shot a crowd pleasing 123. Actually, it was 122, but I penalized myself a stroke after noticing that I was playing with the wrong ball during the Par 3 6th hole on my third shot.

I stared off using a Top Flite, and ended up with a Titleist.

Almost quit the game entirely after the 2nd hole. Thought about selling my clubs for $10 after the 4th.

Hole 1, Par 5 430: 9 (picked up)
Hole 2, Par 4 330: 17
Hole 3, Par 4 355: 16
Hole 4, Par 4 375: 15
Hole 5, Par 5 525: 20
Hole 6, Par 3 177: 11
Hole 7, Par 4 400: 16
Hole 8, Par 4 385: 12
Hole 9, Par 3 153: 6

Self Penalty +1 for using the someone else's ball = 123

And that's that. Finally got over the hump of embarrassment (for today that is.)

New Slogan for the PGA Tour in 2008:

"These guys are good....but we all know that you only watch if Tiger is playing."

I played my first ever golf round today. 9 holes at the course near my home. Shot a crowd pleasing 123. Actually, it was 122, but I penalized myself a stroke after noticing that I was playing with the wrong ball during the Par 3 6th hole on my third shot.

hey man, dont worry about it. Your going to get better. Thats natural. Dont quit because thats the worst thing you can do. Keep on playing and you will get better. I look forward to see you posting some good rounds in the 90's for 18 holes sooner or later

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Pulled the best 9 hole rd I have ever had outta my butt somehow today. Shot a 41, had 4 G.I.R's which I managed to par everyone of them.

Must have been a fluke day because lately I have been shooting 47-49.

4 under 33. Lipped out 2 eagle putts and 2 birdies. Played incredible. No complaints at all from this round.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

Shot a really disappointing 99 (48/51) in my league championship yesterday. The only good part of my game was from about 110 in to chipping range. Made some nice chips that gave me up and down opportunities only to miss the 5-footer. My driving, iron play and putting were terrible. I even had my first 4-putt of the year. It can't be said enough - take your time and go through your routine on every putt - even the 3-footers.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

Congrats on your first round, and on getting over the hump. Just remember "We all had to start some where. Good luck and when you play give it your all.

I shot a 77. My scores have been going up lately...I was right around par every time I played early in the season, but I was pleased with today's effort. I made some good putts and felt like I had my head in the right place for the most part...

dmz

In My Bag:
Driver: 975J, 9.5, Grafalloy ProLite 3.5+ (tipped)
3 wood:
F-50, 15, True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 Irons: TA3 Form Forged, True Temper Dynamic Gold, 3-PW Wedges: Tour Action REG. 588, 51 & 60 RTG, 56 Chrome Putter: Studio Style, Newport 1.5 Ball: ProV1*

shot a +14... front nine:+10 back nine: +4
front nine was kind of a nightmare. was able to relax and recover w/ +4 in the back. does going to the range before you play your round help that significantly? i usually don't get to the course in time for a warm up.

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

yay i shot a 43 couple of stupid decisions tho but one of my better 9 hole scores

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

• Administrator
81 at a reciprocal club. Good enough to win $6.50 - $4 of a $2 Nassau and +$2.50 of a $5 skins bet ($7.50 out of $20). Whoopty doo. Didn't play very consistently at all.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

46 on 9 holes. Not pretty. I drove the ball the best I've ever done, and my 3 wood was solid, but I couldn't do anything else to save my life.

Cranked out an especially satisfying 300 yard drive slightly uphill leaving me with a long iron into the par 5 sixth hole...proceeded to hit a worm burner into the trees on the left, then a sand wedge sideways to 30 yards, somehow saved par out of that mess by lobbing the ball over a bunker to about six feet. Pretty much the story of the day.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...