34 total putts
3 3 putts
10 2 putts
5 1 putts

Feel like I'll never get in the 80's

What I'm hitting:

XL 5000 set: includes driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6-PW, and sandwedge

• Administrator
76 at Whispering Woods . I can't stand the Tour Burner (TP) driver. Blech.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

83 at red hawk ridge golf course

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Played from the back tee's at a course my uncle lives on for the past 3 days. Shot 83 the first day, 80 the second day, and bogeyed the last three holes today to shot another 80. Had so many lipouts it was crazy

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Shot 92 in the Semis of my club's matchplay on Saturday. Got smoked 7 and 6 by a guy I was giving 6 shots to. He shot 87. He went on to shoot 97 and win the 5th flight on Sunday.

I shot 51 on Sunday in sustained 30-40 mph winds with worse gusts. We called it after 9, it wasn't any fun after about 5 holes.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

I shot an 82. I was slightly off on the front and shot a 44. On the back nine, I was playing really well and shot a 38, two over par.

The only negative was that the round took five hours.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Shot 43 last night in league. Double bogeyed 13, 14 & 15. Short game struggled....Double bogeys on 13 & 14 were with my second shot sitting nicely on the apron of the green... guess I shoulda put my second shot on the green....

• Administrator
76, Blue Tees, Lake View . Played a five-man scramble behind an event I should have played in (a West Penn Golf Assoc. qualifier). Won two skins. Tough to do against four other guys who stroke on every hole.

Swing was shit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I shot an 84 last Sunday in what felt like a gale force of wind. :/ It was far from my best round, but I was happy considering how nasty the wind was.

I went out this morning and completely lost all mental strength on the 7th hole. I wasn't playing well before that, but I took a 10 at the par-5 7th. I hit my drive in the fairway, and a guy picked my ball up and took it. I talked to him, but he said it was his ball (not a chance he was telling the truth). I took a stroke there and then went "Tin Cup" and dropped two balls in the water. I was pretty hot after the "lost ball" situation. I hit my 7th over the green, 8th on the green, and two putted. Yikes!!! After the dust had settled, it was a front-nine 48.

Needless to say, I shot a 39 on the back side and finished with an 87. After the front nine, I was pretty proud of myself for bouncing back so nicely on the back nine. My ball striking was horrible, and I probably deserved the 87. I'm going back out in the morning, so hopefully things will improve.

Maybe I was thinking too much about the U.S. Open coverage today.

shot 98 today at dunwoodie golf course in westchester. Felt good, considering i broke 100 for the first time.

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

Played not too good, shot 95 but it was a team competition so the overall score was not too important. It was 2 four man teams 2-best ball. Had two birds and saved a few pars but was pushing stuff right. Well, out to the range tomorrow.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Woohoo! Accomplished my 2008 goal (and my 2007 goal).

Finally broke 85. Shot 82 on Bethpage Green. 43 on the front, 39 on the back. Bogeyed all par 5s, except for one, which I doubled, so much room for improvement. I definitely have it in me to break 80 this year, but will modify my 2008 goal to shoot 80 on the dot. Managed to keep my concentration in a 5.5 hour round.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Only had time for a really late 9.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I got a little payback today for yesterday's 87. I had nines of 42 and 38 for an even 80. That's my new low round of the season, so things continue to get a little better here and there. My ball striking was much better than yesterday, but it wasn't great by any means. I only hit 2 out of 14 fairways, but I missed most by 5-10 yards. I hit 7 greens in regulation, and I missed another couple by a yard or two. All in all, it was a good day at the course.

Also, Scorecard really is addicting! I find myself putting my stats in Scorecard right when I get back from the course. It's good stuff!