IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 42, on the front nine of a par 63 course, from the forward-most tees. (+11)

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Shot a 77 (+5) today at Royal Vista (San Ramon, CA) from the blues. 6,500 yds, 71.6 rating, 125 slope.
Had total command of the driver today. I felt like I could chose what blade of grass to land the ball on. I had a couple birdies on the par 5's, one was a 2 putt ;). Aside from pushing my wedges about 5-10 yds left from inside 100, I felt on all day. I didn't like the greens today though. Too soft/slow/bumpy compared to what I've been playing recently. I felt like I was robbed of 2 or 3 of my putts that bounced offline.

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

shot a 90, very disappointing, was hoping for 85ish. It had been about a month since I picked up a club, and I felt the rust

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

Driver: Dymo2 10.5
3 Wood: Dymo2
Irons: Forged Blades 1-PWWedges: Forged Blade 56, VR 60Putter: Method 001Ball: One Gold or One Tour D

Wife had our 3rd child on 8/18, so I hadn't played since 8/16 - so about 5 weeks. Played Bethpage Red on Saturday and shot 42-41 and Bethpage Blue on Sunday and shot 44-42. Played ok on Saturday with a couple of 7s on the card for an 83. Yesterday only hit 5 fairways.

Anyway, played on Saturday with a guy from California. He spent the night in his car, played the Black on Saturday morning and then had a cart with us for a 2pm tee on the Red. We were all singles in a foursome - myself and the two other guys were locals. We chatted him up about his first trip around the Black - "I was in the sand 13 different times, but ws able to get it around in 82" and "It wasn't that difficult of a course, even from the tips" OK - now we're dealing with a douchebag.

He walks back to the tips on the Red course, as the 3 of us are standing on the whites, and proceeds to hit a sinking dunk hook off the elevated first tee and into the 18th fairway...LOL. By the 7th hole, as he was on his way to shooting 50 on the front, when asked for his score he responded, "Yeah, I'm working on a couple of things so I'm not going to keep track." Of course, he wanted to take credit for birdie on the par 5 16th....after his first tee shot was sliced into the woods (by this time, he was playing from the whites and not the tips) and had to hit a 2nd tee shot.....when we noted he actually just made 6, he says, "Well if you want to go by the book."

Don't tell me you just shot 82 from the tips on the Black and then shoot 50 on the front of the Red.

84 on 70.2/132. Two 7's on the back, one was a triple and one was a double. About what I've come to expect this year. Just not getting off the tee well enough to put together a good round, driver/3wood/hybrid, all giving me problems.

I shot a 100 at Turtle Creek in Limerick, PA. I am getting serious about golf after playing an average of 1 round every couple years. It was a frustrating round since I felt I had been making good progress and keeping my scores below 100. Getting off the tee box in a decent manner is my largest hurdle to lowering my scores.

98 at Riverside, a course I never play good at. If you walk, they let you replay for free so we played front 9 again and shot 45. My driver continues to plague me, going to the right a lot. I'm positive it is alignment and I've yet to figure that out. Also had 7 bunker shots on the 98 round, way too many misses on my approaches. Fortunately, my sand game is pretty damn good right now.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Shot 38 on the front 9 today. (35 par) Best score since starting again.

Looking to break 80 soon
Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

79 from the blues (par 70 course). 1 birdie, 9 pars, 6 bogies, and a couple doubles. Made some good putts today to save par. 30 putts on the round!

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

Played 9 holes this morning for a 38

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter

Shot a 78 (+7) from the tips my first time playing Shadow Lakes in Antioch, CA. Course was 6,700 yds, 72.0 rating, 136 slope.
Drove the ball well all day, but man was it windy. Had a couple drives go 340+ with the wind and a few go as short as 250 into the wind.
Final stats:
8 FIR/9 GIR/33 Putts
1 Birdie/9 Pars/8 Bogeys

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

Played nine today in a 23 mph wind on an open course (Ives Grove golf links white 9 near Racine, Wisconsin). Parred the first three holes and had some birdie chances. Then a bogey, a par, two consecutive double bogeys and finished with two bogeys on the end. Wind was blowing my approach irons all over the place. Ended up with a 43. Had a nice time.

WBL

What's In the Bag
Callaway FTiq Tour i-mix 9.5º with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Javlnfx 6
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

Played my home course (Pelican Lakes) today for the first time in about 6 months. Perfect weather for golf probably only about 75 out all day and no wind whatsoever. Shot a -1 35 on the front then continued to go +6 on the back after I decided to forget how to hit the driver straight, but overall a 77 from the tips is a score I would take any day.