IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

78 front 38 back 40

par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135

putts 30

fairways 9/14

GIR 8/18

Was 1 under through 6 and kinda backed into this score but I'll take it, made a few nice up and downs to save some pars so I feel my short game is progressing but had 2 three putts from within 20'. Iron play kept this round from getting below 75 IMO, lessons were supposed to happen by now but I flaked.

39 today thru 9. Actually started off pretty bad with a double bogey, par, then bogey but finished with 6 straight pars after that. Best shot came with a 4 iron from about 230 out and it was a little uphill with the pin in the back so I hit a 'high' stinger with about a 5 yard draw on it to try and stay away from the bunker. Just so happened to hit the left side of the bunker which sloped down towards the green and it rolled to about 3 feet. One of the better shots since I started playing.

I haven't been posting all my rounds because I play everyday......

BUT, I did play today and shot 82.  (75.1CR 141slope)

I had to press enter "TWICE" while posting my score because the GHIN computer questioned the score as being out of mynormal range.

it asked....... .'are U sure you played this bad?.....please confirm" .............or something to that effect. LOL

• Upvote 1

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

73...  par 71

slope 120 - 70.2

I could kick myself because I started off terrible with 3 bogies in the first 4 holes.. and still felt that I left some birdies out there.. but oh well.. It was fun playing with the usual gang as always

70 today. I am so mad because I got an 8 on the last hole! Ohwell solid round.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9
SM4 Titleist Vokey Wedges 47, 54, 58
College freshman playing golf at Wabash College in Indiana!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had a bit of a difficulty with today's round....It didn't really clear up until the 12th hole or so. Ended up with a 96, one of my worst rounds of the year.

• Upvote 1

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

Did well today! Shot a 74 (73 ESC handicap-wise).  Started bogey, bogey on the first 2 holes and the 8th hole, then birdied 9, tripled 10 (UGH!!!), birdied some 4 different holes afterwards, and bogeyed 18.  18 sucked, from the tips, the hole has a stream running across the fairway at 340 off the tee.  I had been hitting the ball perfect all day, hit a 3wood off the tee and of course it bounces into the water.  Didn't hit a good 3rd shot and missed my putt to get par.  But I think a 74 is a great round for me right now, best round of the year at this course!

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Solid 9 holes after work today. Played a match with two of the young guns at my club. -3 finish for me. Pretty awesome day.

Up and down for birdie on the Par5 10th,

Up and down from a bunker for birdie on the short par4 11th.

Up and down for par on the longish Par3 12th.

Two putt par on the par5 13th (left birdie putt just short).

Up and down for par on the long par3 14th.

Green in reg birdie on the 15th.

Up and down from the bunker for par on the par3 16th

Up and down for par on 17

Up and down from the bunker for par on 18.

If you're keeping track, that's 10 putts. 3/3 from the bunker and 3/3 up and down from off the green! Plus I won dinner money off those jerks!

• Upvote 2

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Went to the range yesterday and hit two large baskets of balls, somewhere around 130 balls. I can tell my ball striking is improving a lot. I've been practicing at home with my chips and pitches, focusing mostly on ball striking, as well as using a couple of alignment sticks for accuracy. Looking forward to playing this weekend.

My Bag:

Burner 9.5

X 3&5 Woods

DCI Gold 3- PW(48*) + 52* Vokey wedge

56* sand wedge

Cushin Putter

My nightmare continues...... 75.1cr 141slope
47-40.......87
I was +15 through the 13th hole and thought my first round in the 90s (in several years) was guaranteed, but I somehow righted the ship and parred the final 5 holes for an 87.
5 fairways
6 greens in REG........(3 putted 2 of them)...LOL
3 balls out of bounds
31 putts
The only good stat from the day: 2/3 sand saves

It was one of those crazy days when even my nicely struck shots ended up with a bad result. Then I played this morning and recorded a very stress free 73.   Hehehe....Golf...what a game!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

70, par 71. Fantastic round. I was wild off the  tee today for some reason, but I was able to keep the rest of my game sharp and not get frustrated. Holed a 225 yard eagle on the par 5 5th, which was a highlight of the round. just rolled up on the green and into the cup.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

45 (+10, 32.6/118). Started off poorly with hooked tee shots and erratic pitches/chips. Tightened up towards the end to finish respectably. I had the most awkward and threatening encounter I've ever had on a golf course today as well, which ended up souring an otherwise enjoyable experience golfing. Maybe I'll start a new thread and give the full story.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

87 front 41 back 46

All out crappy day, played different course because there was tournament at home cours, will never return as long as memory serves me, my shoes were covered in mud after 5 holes because of crummy drainage, they decided to water the hell out of the place because it will get over 100 today but they also turned the place into a mucky mess and have a geese problem on top of it all.played 45 rounds at home course and have never had my shoes covered like they were today.

Well it's been 3 weeks since I last played. I did hit some on the range on Wednesday and I've been practicing my chips and pitches. Shot a 45 on 9 (34.4/ 117) this morning. Wasn't real happy with the double and triple bogey, but I'm not gonna get down. I was happy to just be out. I hit my first tee shot at 6:40am and I must say there was A LOT of dew on the ground and the greens. My driver has not been feeling very comfortable, but what do I expect, I can't really practice on the range much. Think I'm gonna try some of those golf wiffle balls out. The good part was I had 15 putts, the few times I hit a long iron I struck the ball well.

My Bag:

Burner 9.5

X 3&5 Woods

DCI Gold 3- PW(48*) + 52* Vokey wedge

56* sand wedge

Cushin Putter